• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☯Tattooed Fate☯ [Reboot]

Bhlow

The indecisive one

UTZmDnB.gif

KYoji1D.gif
vDHV4Yn.gif
b407eR3.gif
P L O T
This is not in the future. This is not supernatural. It's simply -- different.

Imagine a world just like the one you live in, except for one small change that makes all the difference.

You're born with a mark, a brand, a tattoo that cannot be removed. It's small, and somewhere somewhat visible. Every time someone falls in love with you, your mark appears somewhere on them. And if you were to fall in love by chance, that person's tattoo would appear on you.

This can be wonderful; a legitimate symbol of love. However, imagine the disadvantages. Say you're in a committed relationship and their symbol appears on you, but yours isn't on them. Or what if you're in a relationship and you find a new mark on them that isn't yours? Imagine the hopeless romantics with tons of symbols all over them. Imagine the ones with no tattoos but their own, who have never been in love. There are no secrets.

Every person with a different amount of unique marks.

Every tattoo - a unique story.

R U L E S
-Follow all RP nation rules

-Don't be an asshole & respect fellow rp members

-Have fun

-Be creative

-
@ambiguities is my fellow GM, disrespect her and you disrespect me

- Please don't GM or OP, I realise each character has a lot of power and they are demi-gods, but don't go overboard.

- This is a first come first served RP, Tag me in the OOC once your CS is done, and I will tell you if you are accepted. BB code preferred.

-No reserves.

Plot credits go to
@jewlia who is no longer active on RPN

tumblr_nqmpqnYJTU1r4vxj8o6_250.gif
Olh3dam.gif

o4ecgLQ.gif

A4ondRw.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea. The only thing I'm confused about is the fact that they're demigods. how is that going to affect the roleplay? Or is it just that the fact that they're demigods is the reason for the mark?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mishka said:
I like the idea. The only thing I'm confused about is the fact that they're demigods. how is that going to affect the roleplay? Or is it just that the fact that they're demigods is the reason for the mark?
I put rules from an old rp of mine - ignore the part about Demi gods (':3)

Bhlow said:
I put rules from an old rp of mine - ignore the part about Demi gods (':3)
Would have been better off demigod doe :3 heh

I'm personally not a fan of demigods or powers or things like that. It just means that there are more chances for people to godmod which is gross

Users who are viewing this thread

Back