• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tattoo Artist x Client (Slow Burn Romance)

source.gif

Lexi Jacobs had thought she had been living the American dream. She had the best husband, a big house, everything she could ever ask for... except kids. She could never conceive, as her husband had never been compatible. Miscarriage after miscarriage, their marriage started being affected. Mark would never come home anymore, spending nights in the office. It wasn't until she came back from a girls night that she had found him in bed with another woman. Devistated, she packed up and left him.
Now, she lives in a one bedroom apartment with their dog, Milly. Her only friend that stuck around was her friend who had been single, Alice. Alice wanted Lexi to do the most adventurous things. And, for Lexi's birthday, Alice got her a 600$ gift card to a tattoo shop in the town over. Lexi, being only 25, was excited but scared about it. At least she had been scared until she met (your character).

So, this will be a slow burn romance. I don't know where I want it to go, but I'm excited for it. So I have some expectations from my partner; no one liner's, the roleplay has so any opportunities for writing. Be descriptive. 2+ paragraphs, 5+ sentences each. I require good grammar and punctuation. Of course mistakes happen so don't worry about it too much. Follow RPN rules, I prefer to stick to PG. If things get spicy we fade to black. If you have any other suggestions then let me know!

PM me if you're interested!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back