• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tatakai High School

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
vlcsnap-2015-11-11-13h03m10s209.jpg

Welcome to Tatakai High School. The number one private school in all of Japan. Students with excellent grades and excellent records are only allowed to set a foot in the school grounds. The material they teach there is extremely advanced, as expected of the number one school in Japan. They barely receive any trouble in the school, such as bullying, delinquents, etc. However, there is a downfall to this school.

They're training youth to become spies.

Parents think that this school is for academics. Boy, were they wrong! Signing your child up for this school might increase their anxiety. Heck, it might even kill them. This school pretends to have an amazing reputation with high academics, but really, they fool you. Trick you. Fool you into believing that this school is only a high school. Every parent gets excited when their child receives a letter from this school, claiming that they are perfect for this school, and they're willing to accept them for free.

Hah... they were wrong. Dead wrong. This school is special. Extremely special. Children with rich parents pay the school money for them to go to this school, which is allowed, but these children will be trained as well.

There are five branches in this school.

Assassins. Spies. Soldiers. Detectives. And.. nurses.

End-War.jpg

War is coming. And it's coming soon, with Germany first striking Japan. Tatakai is in need of more talented children in Japan. Now, these kids are the country's last, and final hope.

1.) No Godmodding
2.) Please be Nice to Each Other
3.) No Gary/Mary sues.
4.) Only ONE Talent.
5.) Cursing is allowed.
6.) Anime face claims only, please.
7.) RPN Rules
8.) Romance is not required, but encouraged~
9.) Keep it PG-13, Yah Nasties~
10.) Have Fun~

CHARACTERS
1.) Emmi Emmi - Spy
2.) Life. Life. - Soldier
3.) LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 - Nurse
4.) Platypus Platypus - Assassin
5.) SheepKing SheepKing - Nurse
6.) Webs Elk Webs Elk - Assassin
7.) Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr
8.) LannaCrowe LannaCrowe - Spy
9.) bigbaddiebrendanzz bigbaddiebrendanzz -
10.) Jade Emperor Jade Emperor - Assassin

Last edited:
Oh this sounds interesting. I'd like to join this. More than likely as a character training to become a nurse.

I'm interested.

Edit: Also, my character will probably join the assassin branch.

Last edited:
Holy cheese balls this sounds cool! I am a sucker for nurse characters of all types so I'm definitely interested in being that!

Hmmm I think I'm gonna change from nurse to soldier just so there is variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back