• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom tasty fandoms inside |⚘|

giphy.gif

629ff15c083697a3588f53494b06e06d.png
Hello All!
With fall right around the corner I've found myself really craving warm, cozy plots.
The kind of stories you can imagine in a book you'd wrap yourself around during a chilly night,
the cold biting at your nose but the blanket surrounding keeping you toasty. That being said, I would
be down for just about any type of plot that you could throw my way, if I'm being honest. I mean sure, cute and cozy
and sweet and fall related gets hella bonus points...but I'm game for anything (: I do, however, have some
fandom ideas that I've been absolutely dying to hash out and roleplay lately, so if you're interested in any of them
or have a different idea of your own, feel free to post on this thread or message me directly! c:

What I look for in a Partner

> More than anything, I must say that detailed posts are a huge must-have for me.
I mean, I totally won't be expecting a monstrous post that'll take me a good twenty minutes to read
[ but if that's what you wanna do then aye, you do you boo ]. A good couple of paragraphs filled with juicy detail - a
medley of thoughts, scents, sights, and actions - and well...I'd be one happy camper (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

> Another big thing that I look for in a partner is their willingness and enthusiasm to participate. Personally,

one of my favorite things about roleplaying is the beginning stages of planning. The sharing of concept art, getting
all excited and sharing music, and freely sharing ideas. If you're not getting excited let me know, and
we'll try fix things c;

Couple of Ideas
Harry Potter ;; Scorpius Malfoy x Rose Weasley
- Ahh, now this is a really old ship of mine, especially when you consider the multiple different angles this could work on. I
[ unfortunately :< ] have yet to read the latest book where these characters are more or less the stars, so I think it
would be a lot of fun to roleplay this duo with our own perception of the characters, and how we would imagine them
to be. Maybe Scorpius is a fierce, yet gentle Malfoy. Or a quiet, studious on. Maybe Rose is a loud,
obnoxious Weasley, the class clown. Or maybe she's down-to-earth and studious. We could also explore
how the two families deal with the friendship and eventual relationship, and how the school
feels as well. Also, I would like to take the role of Rose.

It [ '17 ] ;; anything, honestly
- Sooo I just finished watching this movie twice and I swear I'm in love/obsessed with this movie, so much so that I've
actually started picking up the book [ which is also super great btw omg ^~^ ]. BUT, I would loooove to something
related to It, whether it be the canon characters, or original characters of our own. I think I might like to roleplay as a
different age group though, maybe later teens? Anywho, at the moment I don't have any huge ideas set in stone, I just know
I love the premise and the spookiness, and I totally dig the 80s vibe that It and Stranger Things have been hitting us
up with lately. So yeah, let me know if you have any ideas!

If you have any ideas separate from these two, feel free to let me know!! (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back