• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tartarus Rising: Characters

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving For Lucas, I'd prefer it if you nerfed the power to a point where you can't teleport with it and can't create constructs of weapons out of it. Aside from that, you're good. For Ariana, just take out the shadow magic and you're fine.

@The Regal Rper Accepted, but I hope you know that the camp doesn't serve alcohol to anyone and if you're caught with it you'll basically be screwed.

Sorry about the delay my dudes
lol Lucas isn't my character and is it alright if I nerf the shadow magic? It's mostly just there for her to have some form of magical ability to use in combat like making a cloud of darkness to aid in an escape or once she gets more powerful a temporary wall of solid darkness to block pursuers in such. If you still want me to take it out though I will ^-^

lol Lucas isn't my character and is it alright if I nerf the shadow magic? It's mostly just there for her to have some form of magical ability to use in combat like making a cloud of darkness to aid in an escape or once she gets more powerful a temporary wall of solid darkness to block pursuers in such. If you still want me to take it out though I will ^-^

Damn, thanks for telling me, my brain is fried today. You should keep in mind that most demigods don't have something like that. Lots of them don't have any powers at all, actually. I really think you should take it out.

Damn, thanks for telling me, my brain is fried today. You should keep in mind that most demigods don't have something like that. Lots of them don't have any powers at all, actually. I really think you should take it out.
I hope I'm not causing trouble but can you give me a rundown of what's happened so far?

Name:
Ari Ali

Godly Parent:
Aphrodite

Amount of time spent at camp(if your character is new then put newcomer):
Newcomers

Personality:
When it comes to personalities the two are practically the same besides there special little. quirks. In general the two are soft hearted people. Inseparable from one another the two love each other very much. Ari is more outgoing than her sister though not by much, mostly seen as the "lead" twin while her sister is the opposite. Though Ali's sister is the more outgoing one Ali is one to speak her mind, being very blunt about what she says you'll know how she feels about you weather she loves you, wants to mate with you or kill you. You'll know. Other than that the girls are exactly the same. Some even spread rumors that the two have romantic feelings for one another. When it comes to there past they refuse to speak of it and will lash out at any who try to pry there way into the girls pasts. Though the two are sweet for the most part they both have bitchy sides to them

Being together and around others
The beach
Swimming

Dislikes:
Spiders and bugs
Spicy food
Guys who think they can take advantage of the twins

Fears:
Being buried alive
Cyclopses

Aspirations:
Unknown

Face-Claim:
IMG_2895.JPG
Height:
Ali 5"7
Ari 5"6

Weight:
Both average around 150 to 120

Hair Color:
Both a soft dirty blonde

Eye Color:
Soft baby blue

Backstory:
The girls were born to there father a habdsome farm boy in the state of Idaho. Living a happy simple life there with there father. Being the most loved in there schools as they grew up due to there abilities. It wasn't till they were 12 that everything crumbled. There father was diagnosed with brain cancer..... he died three years later. Leaving the twins alone there mother had decided to step in disputes zeus's rule. Speaking to her children she led them to the camp which took till they were 19 to do.

Abilities/Skills:
Ali and ari both have the ability to intentionally influence specific people's emotions and if they try hard enough thoughts and actions by way of vocal manipulation.

Extra

Last edited:
Name:
Ari Ali

Godly Parent:
Eros

Amount of time spent at camp(if your character is new then put newcomer):
Newcomers

Personality:
When it comes to personalities the two are practically the same besides there special little. quirks. In general the two are soft hearted people. Inseparable from one another the two love each other very much. Ari is more outgoing than her sister though not by much, mostly seen as the "lead" twin while her sister is the opposite. Though Ali's sister is the more outgoing one Ali is one to speak her mind, being very blunt about what she says you'll know how she feels about you weather she loves you, wants to mate with you or kill you. You'll know. Other than that the girls are exactly the same. Some even spread rumors that the two have romantic feelings for one another. When it comes to there past they refuse to speak of it and will lash out at any who try to pry there way into the girls pasts.

Being together and around others
The beach
Swimming

Dislikes:
Spiders and bugs
Spicy food
Guys who think they can take advantage of the twins

Fears:
Being buried alive
Cyclopses

Aspirations:
Unknown

Face-Claim:
View attachment 349089
Height:
Ali 5"7
Ari 5"6

Weight:
Both average around 150 to 120

Hair Color:
Both a soft dirty blonde

Eye Color:
Soft baby blue

Backstory:
The girls were born to there mother a lovely farm girl in the state of Idaho. Living a happy simple life there with there mother. Being the most loved in there schools as they grew up due to there abilities. It wasn't till they were 12 that everything crumbled. There mother was diagnosed with brain cancer..... she died three years later. Leaving the twins alone there father decides to step in disputes zeus's rule. Speaking to his children he led them to the camp which took till they were 19 to do.

Abilities/Skills:
Both have an inate ability to influence those around them to like them (this is like an aura powers that's constantly on even though the girls don't know about it)
Ali has the ability to intentionally influence specific people's emotions and if she tries hard enough thoughts and actions. Though this powers is barely known to her
Ari has the ability to look into others minds in the form of visions in her mind
Though they have these powers they have no clue they exists or how to use them
Extra:

Alright man, here's what I think you should do:

-Change Eros to Aphrodite(Aphrodite and Eros are both gods of love, it's just that Aphrodite's a bit more mainstream since Eros, or Cupid, pledged his eternal love to his wife Psyche after he asked Zeus to make her an immortal goddess. So he doesn't have any demigod kids.) Then reverse the genders in the backstory.

-Take out the first ability

-Take out Ari's ability and give her the same ability as Ali(technically this ability can still be used the same way as the first one so there's no need for it)

-Now make that same ability only work with them having to command someone into feeling a certain way or doing certain things. Voila. You now have twin daughters of Aphrodite who can charmspeak. This will makes things very interesting.

-Also I'd like it if you gave them a last name of some kind...

-Change Eros to Aphrodite(Aphrodite and Eros are both gods of love, it's just that Aphrodite's a bit more mainstream since Eros, or Cupid, pledged his eternal love to his wife Psyche after he asked Zeus to make her an immortal goddess. So he doesn't have any demigod kids.) Then reverse the genders in the backstory.

-Take out Ari's ability and give her the same ability as Ali(technically this ability can still be used the same way as the first one so there's no need for it)

-Now make that same ability only work with them having to command someone into feeling a certain way or doing certain things. Voila. You now have twin daughters of Aphrodite who can charmspeak. This will makes things very interesting.

Alright then as you wish I will fix everything

I've fixed everything!! ^-^

Simone-Nobili-Giovanni-Squatriti-03.jpg
Name:
Zack Jackson

Male

Godly Parent:

Asclepius

Amount of time spent at camp:
1 year and 4 months

Personality:
Happy, but restrained. Eager, but controlled. Zack's 'mother' raised him on medicine and healing with little regards in how to handle his emotions. All he knows is how to be a doctor, not a person. Alongside this is his inability to allow filth in his living/working spaces. Every day he spends away from his work he's cleaning, or learning new recipes for cooking. He has a pet snake who he regularly converses with, and is basically his only friend.

+Books
+Suits
+Cleaning
+Care-taking
+Cooking
+Snakes

Dislikes:

-Dust
-Disease
-Burnt food

Fears:

-Death
-Old age
-Losing a patient

Aspirations:
++Create a lesser form of his father's famous 'resurrection elixir'
++Start his own clinic for demi-gods

Height:
5'8

Weight:
126 lbs

Hair Color:
Black

Eye Color:
Hazel

Backstory:
(I ask if I could slowly reveal this in the RP, as it's kinda long-winded and much better suited to be told in bursts)

Abilities/Skills:
=Limited healing touch/aura
=Extensive knowledge of all aspects of medicine
=Snake-charming/talking
=Summoning snakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back