• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tartarus Rising: Characters

5204945402_1638a98e03_b.jpg

Name: Helena Imuuno

Godly Parent: Hades

Amount of time spent at camp: 8 years

Personality:
She puts herself as cold and harsh and bitchy on the outside, but she has her cute little quirks if you break past her many walls. She is a sarcastic bitch that will turn you into a fish filet if you cross her, but she can be a bit of a nicer person if she wants to be. She is depressed and lonely, but nobody knows about that except a choice few people.

• Rock music
  • Sleeping
  • FOOOOOOD

Dislikes:
  • Most living people
  • Hades
  • Salads
  • Meatheads
  • People

Fears:
-Claustrophobia - Fear of small spaces. This is self explanatory.
-Amaxophobia - Fear of riding in cars. She can drive one just fine if need be, but you try to drive her? NOPE.

Aspirations:
Here, let her tell you.
"Aspirations? Pfft... The only thing I could ever want for my life isn't achievable. All I could ever want is to be... normal. Completely mortal. Not having to worry about monsters, or sword fighting. The only thing being on my mind is the hot boy sitting next to me in English class."

Face-Claim:
Um... Black haired teenager.

Height:
5"6

Weight:
124 lbs.

Hair Color:
Ebony black

Eye Color:
Striking electric blue

Backstory:
You see, I was born in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, to a young Sharon Tamias, in late October. And... She was killed in a car crash. Drunk driver, car flipped, mom dead. I was found hanging unconscious in my car seat and considering my father had just conveniently disappeared a month after I was born, I was shoved into the adoption system. After being shoved through many foster homes... after having gone from Michigan, to Washington, Oregon, Colorado, I ended up in Texas living with good old Gordon Imuuno and his wife, Marilyn, who was at the time three months pregnant. They had a beautiful little boy named Jake. It was such a happy life... Until the monsters began to attack when I was ten. At which point I gave everything I couldn't take with me to the family and left for the place known as Camp Half Blood. Not too soon after, I was claimed by the god Hades. I mean, people didn't like me to begin with, but now I was flat out shunned. Everybody hates the Hades bitch! I'm not exactly surprised. I went on a quest for a Pomegranate from Persephone's garden. I went on that quest with a son of Hephaestus and a Satyr named Buddy.... I returned with only a severed left arm and rosebush sapling... Nobody dared to talk to me after that. Not that I didn't want to be left alone.

But.. one guy didn't ignore me. He was there with the welcoming party. When I wanted nothing more then to be left alone, he stood up and challenged me when other would rather cower at my fierce temper. He pushes me to be a better person... I know he believes in me more then everyone else.

Abilities/Skills:
  • Osteokineis - Manipulation of Bone matter. Whether it be dead or encased in living flesh, she move and bend any bones to her whim. This can be useful in many ways. For one, if you break a bone she can mend it was swipe of her fingers across your skin. She can pinpoint the break and mend it very easily, because whenever she touches someone, she gets a mental map of their bone structure, if she wants to see it.
  • "Blessing" of Hades - The three prong gift that all Hades children have. The ability to shadow travel (which allows for long distance travel with practice, reprecussion being this wears on the user terribly and can be very dangerous if one pushes you themselves too hard), the ability to summon the dead (Again, dangerous if the user is incapable of controlling said undead. They may turn on the user and their allies.), and being able to commune with the dead.

Weapons:
This Stygian iron sword becomes a bracelet that she wears everywhere, no questions asked. It also supposedly has a scythe form too, but nobody living has ever seen it. She also has this red velvet coin purse she keeps at her hip at all times. It is rumored she keeps the entrails of her fallen enemies in that bag. In reality it is just filled with animal bones she uses for many different practical applications.

Extras:

Helena is well known for her combat skills. She has earned herself the title of "Hades' Warrior" and has even been on a quest or two. She is also well versed in boxing, kick boxing and various forms of martial arts. She even teaches the advanced hand-to-hand combat classes in the camp.

Fred The Hellhound:
She met this friendly hellhound during her first trip to Camp Half-Blood. She had been previously set on by a Cyclops, and was about to be killed when he showed up and killed the Cyclops. She isn't sure about why he is friendly or why he looks different from other hellhounds, but she doesn't care. She called him Fred, and he shall be hers. And he will be her Fred.

Last edited:

Name: Magdalena Privette
Nickname: Maggie, fewer call her Mags
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Godly Parent: Hermes
Time At Camp: about 10 years
Position: Head Counsellor of the Hermes Cabin
coded by: lorde
Lover~

tumblr_o3oqg8tqVn1v7m7awo2_400.gif

tumblr_oqgzfp5z1g1sahsabo1_400.gif

Fighter~
Face-Claim: Alycia Debnam-Carey
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 111lbs
Eye-Colour: Blue-Green
Hair Colour: Blonde-Brown/Bronde
Nationality: Australian/Greek
Personality: Maggie is often described as pure, and unproblematic. People enjoy her company for her witiness and her incredibly open mind. While she can be mildly sceptical of certain things, she does manage to accept information and situations best she can. She has little to no problem with most people, making her easy to talk to and connect with, as long as you are willing of course. She's been told her resting bitch face can ward off strangers, something she rarely jokes she inherited from her mother, but she tries. Generally, Maggie is calculated, peaceful, accepting and a pretty happy teenager, despite her situation....Being very young when she came to camp half blood, as an orphan, has taken it's toll on her self esteem, but she pulls through believing everything happens for a reason.
tumblr_o6j5lrj8lk1qj9cp6o2_r1_500-gif.345268

As a demigod, and one who has practically grown up at the camp, under the watchful eyes of Chiron and the others, sometimes she feels she has alot to live up to. She is one of the oldest, and must act as a role model. It doesn't stop her from being herself however. In time of conflict, which comes easily what with her status, Maggie prefers to not take the high road. She thinks, she thinks because she wants the easiest out for her comrades and the greatest advantage over her enemies. Violence has never been her favourite, but when it is necessary, she won't hesitate to see it through. Even if she isn't in the best mood afterwards. I must suggest not underestimating Maggie's temper, nor her ability to perform in physically demanding situations, she isn't a daughter of Hermes for nothing, she can move. Fast. And definitely don't underestimate her ability to spring up a laugh, or show off her wildly immature tendencies when having fun.
unnamed (19).gif

get to know her~

Likes: Maggie has a great passion for theatre and song. She used to believe, before she was rushed to camp halfblood, that she would be an actress, or be in musical theatre. This at first had people thinking she was a daughter of Apollo. One thing led to another and it was obvious who the thieving child belonged to. Nowadays she doesn't steal or connive as much as she used to, she prefers to be a good role model. But some mischievousness won't hurt. Especially with the other Hermes children. She also thoroughly enjoys the agility courses at the camp, loves Lemon Tarts, is a sucker for Capture The Flag, lives for camp Bonfires, music from the 1940's, Greek music, Pranking, and she melts at the sight of Mortal tech. The Hermes cabin may or may not be filled with alot of mortal stuff~

Dislikes: Maggie is no fan of uptight people, demigod or not. She makes sure to stay away from the kind of poeple who value power over kindness, evil over good, and all that~ She doesn't appreciate irresponsibility or anything mildly discriminating against individuals. from anyone. She also isn't a fan of smoking, coffee, certain monsters, when boys assume she is easy because she is quiet, and she resents being called untrustworthy because of her father...even if it applies sometimes....

Fears: Her greatest fear is that she will lose someone she cares about because she just wasn't fast enough to save them. She also has a small fear of heights, and a bigger fear of enclosed spaces or being caught "in the act"

Aspirations: Maggie wants to go down in history~
She hopes one day she can gain a superhuman speed, much greater obviously than the standard advanced speed demigods posses, or that her siblings do. She has had small instances of a flash, while on the run, or whilst neck deep in a game of capture the flag, but she still doesn't know how to bring it on herself~

Backstory:

Abilities/Skills: Like all other demigods, Maggie possesses;
Superhuman Strength: Demigods are far stronger than any humans.
Superhuman Speed and Agility: All Demigods are faster and more agile than humans. The children of Hermes are even faster. The fastest.
Superhuman Durability: Demigods are much more durable that humans.
Superhuman Healing: Demigods can heal faster and with more finality than humans and sustain far greater damage.
Superhuman Senses: Demigods five senses (hearing, smelling, sight, etc) are greatly increased.
She is skilled at theft and trickery. She is very persuasive. She can pick locks with their mind and can sense any physical traps.She is relatively good at alchemy and making potions and is very money smart.
Her Clear Sight is also very developed. She has been able to travel in her time at the camp, plus, her extremely quick eyes, make her Clear Sight almost perfect. She was 15 the last time she was tricked.

Weapons: She typically carries on her person, One slightly larger Imperial Gold knife, and 3 Celestial Bronze knives, a little blunt from age, but still reliable. During Capture the flag she utilizes her personal Shield, one she keeps in the cabin, as well as this she owns a Celestial Bronze sword, with a Silver hilt. On occasion, she keeps it on her person in its leather sheath.

Extra:
~ Maggie has a nervouse twitch, where she will wrap a lock of hair around a finger on her right hand and continuosly twirl and twirl until she has snapped out of it. This usually happens while she is idle, and staring off into the distance. That sort of thing.
~ She is closest to the sons and daughters of Apollo, Heaphestus and Ares.
~ Her role as Hermes Counsellor means she pretty quickly becomes the first familiar face for demigods when they stroll into camp. Hermes Cabin still houses the unclaimed demigods, so she takes pride in guiding the kids before they are claimed. She loves knowing when a child is never going to leave the Hermes cabin.
~ When she plays Capture The Flag, she is always on the Red Team. She has been on the blue team once or twice before
~ She owns a single picture of her birth mother which she keeps under her pillow at all times. When she leaves camp, she takes it with her.
~

5e3181aaaa840a47cac58ac5f00582be.gif
tumblr_od0hfeaKaJ1vshpo0o4_250.gif
tumblr_o7a1yeQYnA1r1qgqzo1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_od0o8vBLPG1rnnjtk_500.gif

Last edited:
Name: Thaddeus (Tad) Calloway

Godly Parent: Unknown (Zeus)

Amount of time spent at camp(if your character is new then put newcomer): Newcomer

Personality:
Tad is a relatively easy going guy, he looks like the typical jock sort of guy who looks like he could be an arse. He's not really an arse unless you disrespect him without really knowing him, as well as if you take a crack at his twin sister Octavia. He is someone who gets along generally pretty well with everyone else and kind of guy that you gravitate towards because of his positive and relaxed aura. He is always willing to lend a helping hand and knows when to back off when people need their space.

Hanging out || Playing his guitar || His Mom's Salted Caramel Brownies || Bonfires || Hockey || Sunrises

Dislikes:
Guys who try to hit on his sister || When people judge him before getting to know him || Lemon squares (trust me they are disgusting if they aren't made right) || People who think they are better then everyone

Fears:
Drowning || Large bodies of water in general

Aspirations:
To find out who his dad was and figure out who he is suppose to be.

Face-Claim: (Rhys Matthew Bond)
MV5BMjM2ODE1OTc0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzEyODYzNzE@._V1._SX290_SY435_.jpg

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
210lbs

Hair Color:
Messy Dark Brown

Eye Color: Mocha Brown

Backstory:

Thaddeus and Octavia Calloway were born September 22nd, to a happily single mother, Marceline Elizabeth Calloway in North Carolina. The twins lived with their mother without any problems for 12 years until their 13th birthday happened.

The twins were on their way home when they heard shooting and screaming coming from their small suburban home. They quickly rushed home to find a creature that could only have come from Greek Mythology, standing in their living room, their mother slumped against the wall. Thaddeus and Octavia didn't know what to do, both were frozen with fear until something miraculous happened... Lightning appeared out of nowhere, striking the creature before it turned to dust. The pair quickly rushed to their mother, Octavia questioning the lightning strike as the weather forecast hadn't said there would be any storms today. Thaddeus quickly helped their mother to her feet and they made their way out of the house as it shuddered. Marilyn knew it was time to tell her children their heritage... but she didn't want to lose the only lights in her life. So she prolonged telling them their heritage, moving to Utah, pretending like everything was fine despite knowing exactly the kind of creatures that would be after her children.

So Thaddeus and Octavia continued to live with their mother, learning how to fight as well as doing other activities after school while Marilyn tried to figure out a way to keep her children safe as well as finally tell them their heritage. When their 17th birthday came around, Marilyn knew it was becoming too dangerous for her to keep them, after all Zeus had sent her a warning that if she didn't tell them soon, even stronger and more monsters would be coming after them. So she told them the tale of how she met their father and how their father wasn't... human, but rather a God, a Greek God, although she never told them who.

S
he promised them that they would meet him when the time was right and that they would have to go to a special camp where kids like them lived and trained to fight against the monsters like the one that had attacked their home back in North Carolina. Octavia and Thaddeus had been surprised, Octavia more so then Thaddeus because she had thought their mother had been unconscious when they got home to find the creature in the house. She told them that she had a special gene that allowed her to see passed the glamours that hide the monsters from mortal eyes. She gave them both giant hugs as well as kisses to their cheeks before bid them farewell as she sent them on their way.

They are just arriving to camp, having managed to evade quite a bit of monsters that they had been able to pick out of the crowd now that they knew what to look for.

Abilities/Skills:

Aerokinesis - He can control and manipulate the air, wind and gas to his will. Meaning he can propel himself or objects forward or backwards with the unseen force of the air. Sometimes without meaning to he uses it to make himself move faster or appear to be floating.
Atmokinesis - He can control the weather, so if he gets mad or angry, his emotions can cause a thunder storm, lighting strong enough to shake the earth.
Electrokinesis - He can control and manipulate lightning. Sometimes he can generate lightning from his body that's strong enough to shoot out of his hands or sparks off his body.

Extra:
Thaddeus was part of the football team, track team and chess club before he finished high school, he also plays the guitar and the harmonica very well. He had a pet budgie named Skylar that was siblings with Octavia's pet budgie who she named Tempest. He also learned how to fight thanks to taking Martial Arts, as well as from fencing. He use to skateboard quite a bit as well, still does whenever he's in the city since he doubts camp has any good places for that.

Hollycrest Hollycrest

Last edited:
Name: Octavia (Tavia) Calloway

Godly Parent: Unknown (Zeus)

Amount of time spent at camp(if your character is new then put newcomer): Newcomer

Personality: Octavia is the more quiet of the two, she often kept to herself, focusing on her studies. Not to say that she wasn't participating in sports and activities like her twin, she was just more quiet about. She's not shy persay, but more cautious and aware of her surroundings. She usually has her headphones in and a book in hand, but always supporting her brother or her friends. She always makes sure that her brother is doing alright and putting his health before her own.

Likes: Taking photos || Reading || Singing || Dancing (when no one is watching) || Sunsets || The sound of rain

Dislikes: When people assume things that aren't right || People who think they are better then her || Bugs (spiders to be exact) || Cyclops

Fears: Losing her family || Drowning

Aspirations: to become strong enough to protect her family as well as be there for them

Face-Claim: (Hailee Steinfield)
3744.jpg

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 114lbs

Hair Color: Curly Chocolate Brown

Eye Color: Stormy Grey

Backstory:
Thaddeus and Octavia Calloway were born September 22nd, to a happily single mother, Marceline Elizabeth Calloway in North Carolina. The twins lived with their mother without any problems for 12 years until their 13th birthday happened.

The twins were on their way home when they heard shooting and screaming coming from their small suburban home. They quickly rushed home to find a creature that could only have come from Greek Mythology, standing in their living room, their mother slumped against the wall. Thaddeus and Octavia didn't know what to do, both were frozen with fear until something miraculous happened... Lightning appeared out of nowhere, striking the creature before it turned to dust. The pair quickly rushed to their mother, Octavia questioning the lightning strike as the weather forecast hadn't said there would be any storms today. Thaddeus quickly helped their mother to her feet and they made their way out of the house as it shuddered. Marilyn knew it was time to tell her children their heritage... but she didn't want to lose the only lights in her life. So she prolonged telling them their heritage, moving to Utah, pretending like everything was fine despite knowing exactly the kind of creatures that would be after her children.

So Thaddeus and Octavia continued to live with their mother, learning how to fight as well as doing other activities after school while Marilyn tried to figure out a way to keep her children safe as well as finally tell them their heritage. When their 17th birthday came around, Marilyn knew it was becoming too dangerous for her to keep them, after all Zeus had sent her a warning that if she didn't tell them soon, even stronger and more monsters would be coming after them. So she told them the tale of how she met their father and how their father wasn't... human, but rather a God, a Greek God, although she never told them who.

She promised them that they would meet him when the time was right and that they would have to go to a special camp where kids like them lived and trained to fight against the monsters like the one that had attacked their home back in North Carolina. Octavia and Thaddeus had been surprised, Octavia more so then Thaddeus because she had thought their mother had been unconscious when they got home to find the creature in the house. She told them that she had a special gene that allowed her to see passed the glamours that hide the monsters from mortal eyes. She gave them both giant hugs as well as kisses to their cheeks before bid them farewell as she sent them on their way.

They are just arriving to camp, having managed to evade quite a bit of monsters that they had been able to pick out of the crowd now that they knew what to look for.

Abilities/Skills:
Aerokinesis - She can control and manipulate the air, wind and gas to her will. Meaning she can propel herself or objects forward or backwards with the unseen force of the air. Sometimes without meaning to she uses it to appear to be floating, or make objects float.
Atmokinesis - She can control the weather, so if she gets upset or angry, her emotions can cause a thunder storm, lighting strong enough to shake the earth.
Electrokinesis - She can control and manipulate lightning. Sometimes she can generate lightning from her body that can protect her like a shield or help ward off enemies as the power of the lightning can increase.

Extra: Octavia was part of the book club, choir, track team and theatre club before she finished high school. She loves playing the guitar with her brother or simply singing as her brother plays. She has a pet budgie named Tempest who is siblings with Thaddeus' budgie named Skylar, Skylar is a blue and white budgie and Tempest is a blue and green budgie. She learned how to fight as well thanks to martial arts, and from fencing that her and Thaddeus took when they were in school.

Hollycrest Hollycrest

Last edited:
Name: Cole Ensaimada Volauvent Miguelitos (EVM) Papanasi
Godly Parent: Demeter
Amount of time spent at camp(if your character is new then put newcomer): 1 ½ years

Personality:
Cole appears to be cocky or arrogant towards those who see him. However, he is an overly friendly and hands-on person. Acting more like a waiter in group situations, he seeks to be the mediator as well as the cook for whoever he is around. He lives by the philosophy of Don’t Judge unless you want to be judged, and gives strangers his trust until proven otherwise. The fastest way to become Cole’s enemy is to insult his baking. He takes extreme pride in his confections and with angrily defend his work til he dies. This is the only reason Cole would ever drop his friendly persona, as Cooking is his life and having people insult it is his reason to fight.

- Desserts
- Cooking
- Any Animal
- Fresh Fruits
- Happy Customers
-
Dislikes:
- Bugs
- Wasting food
- Cocky or Arrogant People
- People who hate Sweets
-
Fears:
- Having people hate his cooking
- Recognizing his almost useless ability in combat
- Being Surpassed in his talents
-
Aspirations: Cole aspires to be like his father, a famous confectioner who could revolutionize the field of baking with his treats

Face-Claim:
Demeter Kid Face Claim.jpg

Height
: 5’ 8”

Weight:
175lbs

Hair Color:
Blonde

Eye Color:
Strawberry Red

Backstory:
Cole was born to Hugh Papanasi and the goddess Demeter. Hugh was a French Pastry chef who moved to America at a very young age. He opened a Bakery in Manhattan and began to create confections using only all-natural ingredients from farms he visited and approved of, including strawberries from a place on Long Island. Eventually Hugh caught the eye of a young-looking girl who delivered him his flour and grain. The woman was impressed with Hugh’s creations and the fact that he never used artificial ingredients ever. Eventually the two had a child, Cole. Soon after, Demeter revealed her identity to Hugh who became saddened at the truth. However, realizing that Cole would be his reminder, he let Demeter go.

When Cole turned eight, some of his powers began to surface. Cole accidentally lit a carpet at school on fire when he learned how to snap and later he discovered his child had the same talent for baking that Hugh had. Using it as a way of bonding, Hugh began Teaching Cole everything he knew about the art of baking and soon Cole was running around his father’s shop cooking alongside his father at the age of nine.

After one rather rude customer insulted Cole’s craft, Cole’s talent for infusing his treats with effects emerged. The customer, later turned regular, took a bite and the pastry mentally changed him, semi bending him to Cole’s will. Scared, Hugh forbid Cole from baking until he learned to control the ability. This angered Cole, but soon realized why his father was so overly serious about Cole’s talent. During his early years, Hugh taught Cole the importance of earning ones keeps and not taking shortcuts to indulge in luxuries. From that day, Cole worked to use his skills in the kitchen rather than those gifted to him by his mother.

That changed when Cole turned 15. A rather rude customer walked in causing a mess while Cole was manning the shop. The customer, after being berated by Cole, shifted in form and because a Laestrygonian who promptly attacked Cole. Using every skill he had, Cole fought back eventually killing the monster using an overly poisoned cupcake. His father returned a few seconds later and taking in the damage, knew it was time to send Cole off to the Camp Demeter had mentioned many years ago. After repairing the shop, Cole departed for Camp Half-Blood, returning the next summer to help his father at his store.

Abilities/Skills:

- Combat Confectionary: Cole has the power to infuse cakes, tarts, and other pastries with various effects. This includes Harmful effects like poison and drowsiness, Supportive effects like strength and magic boosts, and many others. The Cakes do not necessarily have to be eaten for their effects to take hold, smell, or even having the cake splattered on the target can activate the effects. The bigger the target, the weaker the effect. Cole needs to use three large cakes to take down a giant effectively. He never drops confections that he’s made, he always keeps them balanced on their trays.

- Pound Cakes: These Pastries are made using the finest Fruitcake recipe for maximum hardness. Sure, to give those eating or ‘receiving’ the cake a hard TWACK!
- Stunning Cakes: These Pastries are packed with Sour foods, leading to a shocked/sour feeling paralyzing the eaters body.
- Sleepy Cakes: These pastries are packed with mellowing ingredients meant to cause drowsiness and peaceful sleep in those eating them
- Poisoned Cakes: These pastries are loaded with Nightshade and Raw Almonds, for a cyanide style confection that is to die for
- Doom Cakes: These pastries are made using exotic and godly materials, taking a bite will mark the eater with a number that represents their life which will slowly count down to zero. If blood is draw from the marked person, the counter will speed up
- Boosting Cakes: Loaded with invigorating fruits and nuts, these pastries provide those who eat them with a second wind to get them through tough situations.
- Bloating Cakes: These Pastries are loaded with processed ingredients, meant to slow enemies down and allow for easy killing
- Power Cakes: These Pastries are loaded with natural enhancers meant to increase the consumers strength.
- Angelic Cakes: These Pastries are made from the most exotic ingredients, when eaten, they draw the consumer into infatuation with the baker. Allows for complete control over the person whom eats the cake
- Fear Cakes: These Pastries are made using dark chocolate and thick icings to invoke a feeling of fear and submissiveness toward the baker, making enemies run away from fights
- Dizzy Cakes: These Pastries are made using high amounts of alcohol. One bite can send the consumer into a dizzy and confused state where it is hard to do anything.

- Quick Cookery: Cole’s skill with Baking is unmatched. So long as the materials he uses are organic, Cole can speedily prepare any pastry within a few seconds. Ingredients and raw batter cook magically in his hands, allowing him to create new sweets mid fight to deal with special situations. If Cole is focused and uninterrupted, he can whip up a bunch of sweet confections for use in combat.

- Ingredient Growth: Cole can cause plants to grow that all bear fruit or ingredients Cole uses in his cakes. The plants grow and product fruit rapidly allowing them to be picked and used as soon as possible. Plant growth can be large enough to create walls or shields to give Cole some time to prepare his desserts.

Extra:

Demeter Kid Outfit.jpg
-Celestial Bronze Spatula Knife: Used to spread icing and mix ingredients as well as cut through enemies

-Small Special Chefs Toque: The inside of the toque doubles as a stainless-steel mixing bowl for Cole to mix his ingredients together. The bowl self-cleans itself when not in use, but has a habit of leaving flour in the bowl. This leads to Cole constantly having some in his hair. When being used to cook, the bowl cake be ignited quickly anytime Cole snaps. This allows for quick cooking on the fly.

-Magic Chef’s Apron: This enchanted piece of clothing is auto repairing and can hold more than it should in its backside pocket

-Magical Flour and Icing Pouches: Cole wears two pouches that supply him with both Flour for batter and Icing to decorate the cakes. The bags refill when not in use. The flour pouch also creates eggs for Cole to use

-Magical Liquid Canteen: Cole carries another pouch meant for carrying liquids used in Coles confections. The pouch can hold water, cream, extracts, and wine. The canteen refills when not in use.

-Celestial Bronze Cake Tray: Cole stores a celestial bronze cake tray in a large pocket on the inside of his apron. Cole uses this tray as a chakram when not in use. When baking, Cole rests the desserts upon it. It always returns to his apron after a while when not in his possession

Attachments

• Owen Faceclaim.jpg
    Owen Faceclaim.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Owen's Jacket.jpg
    Owen's Jacket.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls Accepted. My only request is that you change the color of Octavia's text so that it's easier to read XD.

Bishop The Corgi Bishop The Corgi For Cole, I would just get rid of the flambe fingers and you're accepted. For Owen...even with the help of a god the logistics of that are questionable, so I don't know if I can accept this. Sorry :(

Why does everyone say that? Apollo is the god of Plagues and therefore Plague insects are therefore included. I can understand the flambé snap for Cole (which was only included to make a fighting chef more feasible) but I've just tried to explain more reasoning as to how the hive system works. Owens powers are controlling disease carrying bugs, or plague insects.

I've used him before and had to explain myself for about all of the times. If it's that big of a problem, let me know

Why does everyone say that? Apollo is the god of Plagues and therefore Plague insects are therefore included. I can understand the flambé snap for Cole (which was only included to make a fighting chef more feasible) but I've just tried to explain more reasoning as to how the hive system works. Owens powers are controlling disease carrying bugs, or plague insects.

I've used him before and had to explain myself for about all of the times. If it's that big of a problem, let me know
I don't think the powers are the problem (however, Apollo is only the god of Plagues, not insects) but the way it works

I don't think the powers are the problem (however, Apollo is only the god of Plagues, not insects) but the way it works

I understand that, but demigods live in a world where horse people exist, large Giants who's bone structure could crush them under their weight, and everyday animals can talk. This is just me attempting to provide some explanation towards why it works in this reality. But if it doesn't work here, I will scrap the sheet and work on another one
Hollycrest Hollycrest

Last edited:
971cc7f469e78fc4e63a014814146f9d.jpg

Name:

Niwa Samson

Nicknames:
The Demon King, Princess (Due to his feminity), Nii

Godly Parent:
Hades

Amount of time spent at camp:
3 Years

Personality:
Niwa isn't a typical Hades kid. Instead of dark and brooding, he's sweet and childish, he's a bit immature at times. He tends to be cocky at the residents of the Underworld mostly because he is the Prince (-coughs- Princess -coughs-) and thinks he's above them. He is very artistic and when not doing jobs for his father he's normally seen painting, writing, drawing, baking, cooking or playing video games. He's a bit silly and sarcastic, he makes it his goal to get some sort of a rise from his father by cracking jokes. Niwa has a serious side that comes out when pressed or put in a certain situation. He's a natural born leader who knows how to put work before play, he makes sure that is understood. When fighting he is ruthless, almost sadistic, finding joy in destroying those who harm the world.

-Games
-Winning
-Hellhounds
-His Demons
-Cake

Dislikes:
-Being Scolded
-Being Told he's a baby
-Bullies
-Hot Weather
-Coffee
-Being Disorganized

Fears:
-Aerophobia ~ Due to the sky being Zeus's realm
-Monophobia ~ The fear of being alone

Aspirations:
He aspires to survive the world of Greek Mythology and going on and having a good life with his own family.

Height:
5'5"

Weight:
140lbs

Hair Color:
Brown/Black

Eye Color:
Brown

Backstory:
Niwa was born to Hades and an unknown woman, he was abandoned at a church doorstep by her. She had hoped they would cure her "demon child". It was a hard life living in the church, he was always rebelling what he was told to do. It led to many beatings. Despite the rules of not interfering with their children, Hades did it anyhow. He took six-year-old Niwa down to the Underworld. He thrived there and found himself in his own element. Persephone wasn't too thrilled with it at first, but she slowly warmed up to him. After realizing she could raise him as her own son, him looking like Hades was a bonus.

Niwa would often talk to the ghosts in Elysium and heard about a place for Demigods in the upper world. He wanted to go where he could find others like him. Ghosts and demons were cool to talk to, even his dad, but he wanted to be around others his own age. He brought this up with his dad and it was agreed upon. He went to camp on his 12th birthday. Niwa went on his first quest at fourteen. It was to retrieve a missing camper, he took two others, a demigod called May and a satyr named Leo. He only came back with his own body and the missing camper.

Since then he wasn't sure about how to be a hero, or if he even wanted to be. He stuck to camp mostly, but he knew he couldn't hide away forever.

Abilities/Skills:
-Shadow Travel/Control ~ Like all children of Hades he can travel through the shadows and control them, this is very taxing. However, if he does it too much, he will fade into nothing but shadows.
-Fear Inducement ~ Just being around can cause uneasiness and fear in monsters and others.
-Hellfire Manipulation ~ He has slight control over the hellfire and it is only able to be used twice a day.
-Demon summoning ~ Something he wasn't sure of until recently. Instead of controlling the dead he is able to summon Demons and have them fight with him. It is just like normal necromancy. They do not stick around long and he's prone to exhausting himself by doing this.

Extra:
-his sword is named Demon Reaper
-He wears sweaters and graphic tees most of the time.​

Im not so sure that should be an issue either. People can be born with extra organs, extra, less, or no nervous system. There are even women capable of seeing millions of different colors because they have a single extra cone cell in their eyes. When taking into account such differences that have occurred in anatomy an extra system of veins is not as odd as you may believe.
Even though it does stretch reality I'd say it does so much less than kids throwing lightning, controlling dreams, or even using magic. Beyond that it's frankly wrong to say insects aren't a plague that would be covered by Apollo. Plagues are diseases and or pestilence, the latter referring to the living things that cause major problems for people. Swarms of grasshoppers have wiped out entire crops before and aren't the only bugs to do so. Why do you think pesticides exist in the first place. Honestly I believe it would be a bad decision to turn away this character mainly due to the unique nature of the abilities and the rather clever reference to clearly not so well known aspect of Apollo. However if you do decide that it isn't right for this roleplay i do understand you have a right to turn it away. I simply felt that a greater degree of consideration is due to this character.
Hollycrest Hollycrest

Bishop The Corgi Bishop The Corgi Alterius Alterius

Alright, you guys asked nicely so I'll go more in depth as to why I don't think this really suits the RP:

In PJO and Heroes of Olympus, demigod powers have a sort of theme about them which makes them outlandish with little explanation. There aren't any demigods who's powers are a result of strange anatomical changes. Instead, they can do certain things which are indescribable.That's because the powers are based on myth, not science. I understand that what he does isn't exactly normal, but my main point here is that this is a fandom RP, and the powers don't really make sense given the universe that it's based on. I'm really sorry, but that's the way it is.

Nico Nico You're accepted so long as the demons are Greek and not based off of what people would normally think of as a demon(red wings, horns, etc.) I'll leave designing them up to you as long as they make sense in an Ancient Greek setting. If you want more clarification, ask me via PM.

Bishop The Corgi Bishop The Corgi Alterius Alterius

Alright, you guys asked nicely so I'll go more in depth as to why I don't think this really suits the RP:

In PJO and Heroes of Olympus, demigod powers have a sort of theme about them which makes them outlandish with little explanation. There aren't any demigods who's powers are a result of strange anatomical changes. Instead, they can do certain things which are indescribable.That's because the powers are based on myth, not science. I understand that what he does isn't exactly normal, but my main point here is that this is a fandom RP, and the powers don't really make sense given the universe that it's based on. I'm really sorry, but that's the way it is.

Nico Nico You're accepted so long as the demons are Greek and not based off of what people would normally think of as a demon(red wings, horns, etc.) I'll leave designing them up to you as long as they make sense in an Ancient Greek setting. If you want more clarification, ask me via PM.

Ok i understand. I guess my way of over-explaining killed the Sheet in the end. I went for a way to make his usual powers makes sense in a physical way, but also keeping the fantasy type PJO abilities relevant. I've used him before without going into detail about the hive body he has and i guess it fit more to the PJO style without the explanation, so ill tone that down in future uses of him. Ill take down the CS and put up a new one.... whenever and idea strikes me for who to use/make. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I understand thanks for explaining your vision to me. I will be posting a character sheet soon.

Sounds good man.

Ok i understand. I guess my way of over-explaining killed the Sheet in the end. I went for a way to make his usual powers makes sense in a physical way, but also keeping the fantasy type PJO abilities relevant. I've used him before without going into detail about the hive body he has and i guess it fit more to the PJO style without the explanation, so ill tone that down in future uses of him. Ill take down the CS and put up a new one.... whenever and idea strikes me for who to use/make. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't worry about it. It was a cool idea, just not for this RP.

Not sure if still open so... yeah.. uh..

Name:
Brandon Frenzel

18 (But is often mistaken as older)

Godly Parent:

Nemesis (But unknown as of now)

Amount of time spent at camp(if your character is new then put newcomer):

Newcomer (Could I mabe have my first rp post arriving at the camp?)

Personality:
Although an athlete, he has only a few friends and is most of the time the one with fewest ideas and enthusiasm of the group, simply shrugging and going along. He often values immediate gratification over most things and has some troubles maintaining friends due to his procrastination, which has led to short lived friendships or relations.

-Unusual interest in world's politics, induced by his father
-Synthwave and Retro music
-A good old cup of black coffee.... who doesn't love one every morning?

Dislikes:
-Unfairness (Reference to his mother being the goddess of balance)
-Being denied (ok, joke one here)

Fears:
-Death... really... only that... shoo now.

Aspirations:
Nothing, he just rolls along and hopes for the best

Face-Claim: This.. uh... person...guy...thing...majing, but a bit more younger.
149_1.jpg

Height:
6'2

Nationality:
Good old 'murican... with a bit of german in the mix.

Weight:

170 lbs

Hair Color:
Brown

Eye Color:
Dark brown

Backstory:
He was born in the city of Miami, good old state of Florida, in which, saved for his ADHD and Dyslexia, lived a relatively average life and everything else from a normal life.
Fast forward a few years and moving to long island because of his dad's job later, on his senior year in high school, a 'sibling' from his fraternity played a humiliating prank on Brandon, leaving him bitter and deciding that he should help others whom he thought were also 'similarly wronged' (I added this so I could make him a bit more like his mother), which in turn made him develop a disliking for pranksters and losing some friends, which he hoped it was for the best.
After the little incident with the prank everything went normal for the first half of the year, when some stuff Brandon shrugged off as 'Odd' started to happen, such as a weird-looking man dressed in a heavy trench coat and oversized hat that covered his face following him.
A certain day, when arriving in the small apartment he and his father lives, he noticed that his father wasn't home, the door was open, and there was a picture of a 'certain tree' (wink wink), and the words 'go there, NOW!' scribbled in the table.
As soon as Brandon grabbed the picture, the man who had followed him appeared at the door, and after a long, non-interesting fight he managed to run off, taken over my some sort of unknown instinct, he never stopped to notice where he was going, and after almost a day of running away from 'it', he finally stopped to notice he reached the 'place' (Thalia's tree) from the image in one piece, exhausted, starving and almost completely dehydrated, but in one piece
(Gonna make me intro post arriving in the camp)

Abilities/Skills:
Slight increase in endurance and stamina (generic highschool athelete yadda yadda yadda)
(Going to wait out until he's in the camp to meet his mother)

Extra:
Totally not a Jacket from HM rip off​

Last edited:
Not sure if still open so... yeah.. uh..

Name:
Brandon Frenzel

18 (But is often mistaken as older)

Godly Parent:

Nemesis (But unknown as of now)

Amount of time spent at camp(if your character is new then put newcomer):

Newcomer (Could I mabe have my first rp post arriving at the camp?)

Personality:
[W.I.P] Gotta head off

-Synthwave and Retro music
-A good old cup of black coffee.... who doesn't love one every morning?

Dislikes:
-Unfairness (Reference to his mother being the goddess of balance)
-Being denied (ok, joke one here)
-Being 'called out' for liking the 80's period of America

Fears:
-Death... really... only that... shoo now.

Aspirations:
Nothing, he just rolls along and hopes for the best

Face-Claim: This.. uh... person...guy...thing...majing
149_1.jpg

Height:
6'2

Nationality:
Good old 'murican... with a bit of german in the mix.

Weight:

170 lbs

Hair Color:
Brown

Eye Color:
Black

Backstory:
Born in the good old state of Florida, in the city of Miami in which he lived a relatively normal life, saved for his ADHD and Dyslexia, which he just shrugged it off as a 'pain in his ass' than anything, as soon as went to college "Weird stuff" started to happen, his 'friend' dissapearing from time to time and some other... 'incidents' that Brandon again shrugged it off as bad luck... [W.I.P]

Abilities/Skills:
(I don't know what really to put here, since it's never stated Nemesis children's powers, but I'm going to assume a weaker version of her powers?)

Extra:
Totally not a Jacket from HM rip off​

I'm gonna wait till you're done to take a look at it, but just know that children of Nemesis don't normally have powers. However, what I would recommend is having his mother take something from him, like someone from his family or a part of his body, and promise him something in return, like when she told Ethan he would bring the minor gods respect in exchange for his eye. You have a unique opportunity here.

I'm gonna wait till you're done to take a look at it, but just know that children of Nemesis don't normally have powers. However, what I would recommend is having his mother take something from him, like someone from his family or a part of his body, and promise him something in return, like when she told Ethan he would bring the minor gods respect in exchange for his eye. You have a unique opportunity here.

Yeah, I'll do that when the character is a few days into the camp, thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back