• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { tapped into your mind & soul ! }; a search thread.

arabella.

— tapped into your mind and soul.
━ her lips are like the galaxy's edge

hello there! my name is arabella but you can easily refer to me as ara or bella. i have about two or so years of role-playing under my belt and currently taking two classes for english, so i'm not a newcomer when it comes to roleplaying. i heavily see roleplaying as a creative outlet, not a job, and when i'm really inspired i can easily write four-hundred to a thousand words. i adore details; giving characters outfits, theme songs, face claims, and so much more so please don't let that freak you out. i'm not a one x one kind of role-player and i wanted to try my hand at it, i love talking with others, but, if you don't want to talk about your personal life, that's totally fine! i respect people's boundaries and i have my own. i am not shelf friendly; if you don't like where the rp is going, if it's boring you or you need to take a break, please let me know - i can't stand people who shelf me and i find it rude in a weird way, so please tell me! if you've lasted this long, congratulations my dude. please pm me if you want to discuss a possible rp between each other. (i recently got a muse page so you can check that out as well!)

from me:
☾ 200-1000 words, depending on my muse.
☾ fleshed out characters (including face claims, songs, etc).
☾ updates and communications.
☾ multiple replies a week (about three a week).

from you:
☾ more than two paragraphs of writing minimum + a realistic fc.
☾ communication!!
☾ to be alright with me playing female (unless you can convince me?).
☾ help me develop the plot, world and characters.

[ note: these plots belong to their respectful creators on tumblr! ]

x
━ her kiss the colour of a constellation falling into place
☾ knee socks ; { a } and { b } are artists in their own respective ways. { a } sees the body as a canvas, thus he has tattoos trailing up and down his arms and upper body. he spray paints on abandoned buildings, in subway stations—anywhere. his best friend is his notebook and a charcoal pencil. { b } is a painter, in love with colors and dragging her brush across canvases. her room is full of canvases with unfinished paintings, her jeans and clothes are splattered in colors, she has wonders in her eyes all the time. { a } and { b } meet by accident, but are drawn to each other’s artistic talents and fall in love. but love is not simple and they clash constantly. { a } sees life for the cold, harsh, reality it is, { b } would rather look on the brighter side of things. with such different views and different styles, they’re always falling apart and coming back together, and though they silently know the relationship is doomed to fail, they keep trying to stay together anyway.

☾ do i wanna know? ; a plot where a flower crown, summer wearing innocent princess of a girl goes to a festival and by change meets the lead guitarist of one of the headline acts and he's super punk and is known as the player/heartbreaker of his band and first of all just sees the girl as another groupie to add to his list and there's a lot of sneaking backstage and into tents when its dead late and eye fucking when he's on stage. then surprise, surprise he falls hard for her but plot twist, she has a sophisticated, rich boyfriend in an ivy league college and she's not so innocent after all.

☾ mad sounds ; two french or italian or spanish kids live on their parents’ vineyards, who happen to be the region’s two top wine producers, and in fierce competition !! they’re both deep in the countryside and find one another to pass time with when things get boring, roaming the land and stealing their parents’ wine, getting drunk in a field and taking artsy polaroids… and then one day they lock lips between the grapevines and nothing’s ever the same. their parents disapprove of the time they spend together, but they can’t stay away from each other. they’re stuck in their little world out in the country, their only escape on a bus taking them a half an hour away to the nearest village to get coffee. they fantasise about leaving with each other but its so hard and there’s just plenty of angst and fluff.

☾ snap out of it ; a hot as fuck high school music teacher who never really got out of his leather jacket and biker phase and used to be in a band but now teaches high school students what real music is and is notorious for being arrogant and vv sarcastic and a kindergarden teacher who loves kids and wears lilac/pink/purple color cotton shirts and smooth pants and is cute as a button and imagine him teaching the kids to make flower crowns and music teacher sees a flower crown on him and smirks and teases him about how cute he looks.

the police chief’s worrisome daughter that is always coming to check on him at the station falling for the headstrong detective who always gives the chief hell.
we got framed for a crime we didn’t commit so now we’re on the run and having to kill and steal to survive and avoid arrest and now we really are dangerous criminals.
{ a } is the son of a crime boss. { b } has no idea what she’s getting herself into when she agrees to go on a date with the cute boy from the gym. { a } wants to keep who he really is from { b }. He wants to protect her from the horrors of the world and his violent life. Can { a } have it both ways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back