• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🌳 ;; ❝ - tangleclan ❞

jaylen

Gamer Girl
❝ - prophecy ❞
an apprentice tempted with power
will praise the suns lands and leave

❝ - description ❞
tangleclan lives in a vast forest on the edge of a twoleg town south of their borders. to the west lays a
large river with a large fallen log that acts as a bridge over the waters. the east holds moorlands that
lay uninhabited and hold the large rocky landscape where the moonstone can be found. the north
is nothing but farmland as far as the eye can see, housing many strange animals and their twolegs.
the cats hunt mice, voles, squirrels, birds, and the occasional rabbits from the moorlands. dogs, foxes,
badgers, and hawks are common predators against the cats. rouges don't stay in the forest for too
long and are usually no threat to the cats. the camp lays more towards the west in a clearing,
a dip in the forest with rocky walls surrounding the camp. the entrance/exit marks the dip in
the forest, leading out in between two bramble bushes. a great oak stands against one of the
walls with a hole in the base acting as the leaders den. a large knarled root is where the leader
stands to lead gatherings. the warriors and apprentices dens are made from bramble bushes
near the entrance. the elders and medicine cats den are across camp, the elders are placed
within a tree stump and the medicine cats den laid in a hole at the base of a wall. the nursery
is placed in a large bush where the most cover is near the warriors den.

Oh, I miss doing Warriors RPs! You can probably count me in on this one. What's your idea for the main plot?
I have many plot ideas actually! The first one, however, will follow the current prophecy. An apprentice [who hasn't been decided yet] will meet a rogue in the territory near the farmland border. They'll talk and become friends who meet every week at the border. Two moons later, the apprentice will decide to leave Tangleclan to join the rogue and its cats. This band of cats will later start a war with Tangleclan and be known by the clan as The Wretched.

Fun! I'm assuming there will be either some clan drama or a time-skip during those two moons, so that's a really interesting way to get it rolling!

Fun! I'm assuming there will be either some clan drama or a time-skip during those two moons, so that's a really interesting way to get it rolling!
Yup! As the roleplay goes on there will be more happening and other cats who will have prophecies which need them

Warriors. It's been a while =0

Would it be ok if i made a loner? He'll most likely join the clan

jaylen jaylen I've noticed there's no deputy, is that going to be an NPC or should one of us add a character? I'd volunteer to do so if you need it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back