• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Talking to the Moon (Werewolf RP)

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Hey there! Thanks for showing interest and coming along to read the thread.

It is 2020 and everything has grown and developed since werewolves had been in existence for over a thousand years. A small town in northern canada is home to two packs. One to the north and one to the south. They have remained at peace for quite some time. Some pack members are even fairly good friends with the other packs members. However.. Humans believe them to be nothing but a fairytale.. something out of movies.

The pups of the packs will be graduating this year.. that means on the night of their 18th birthday they will unlock the other side of them. A werewolf cannot shift into their wolf form until it is unlocked on their 18th birthday. Up until this moment they know WHO they are and WHAT they are.. they have been training for this moment. Once they turn 18 it also unleashes the scent of their mate. Mates are already formed through contact before their birthday. It could be someone they simply said hello to on the street. But if you made eye contact to them or acknowledged them in anyway, their scent is to lay dormant in your mind until that side of you unlocks. Their scent will be almost like a drug once you smell them, you won't be able to resist and they will NEED to be found. Only a werewolf can have a mate, a werewolf would not be able to make the connection with a human or any other race. The two packs have already had pairings between them and there had been no issues. But what happens when some rogues find their way into pack lands? What if one of the youngsters were to be paired with a troubling rogue?

PLEASE let me know who is interested!! I'll be watching!

I love werewolves lol I'm interested!! But I'm new to this site and may require some tutoring lol

Hello everyone, I apologise for the delay. The character thread is now open, I have tagged you all to make it easier to find. I will also be posting the link here for anyone else who may be interested.

I'm definitely interested in this. I've summitted my character just in case you're still accepting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back