• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
@LeviathanL it seems that your posts have been shortening the more we progress. Please lengthen them to at least a five sentence paragraph, not only consisting of the character's dialogue, but other details as well - movements, facial expressions, thoughts, etc. It would be of much help not only to us, your fellow players, but to those anonymous and non-anonymous readers out there.

Reinhardt said:
@LeviathanL it seems that your posts have been shortening the more we progress. Please lengthen them to at least a five sentence paragraph, not only consisting of the character's dialogue, but other details as well - movements, facial expressions, thoughts, etc. It would be of much help not only to us, your fellow players, but to those anonymous and non-anonymous readers out there.
yes, i know. I couldn't think of anything lately. I'll make the next one longer.

Dragongal said:
Not gonna lie, I'm grinnin' like a fool on this side of the screen. It was really hard to think of something semi-witty (not very witty) for her to say to recover from the compliment.
But Book started it.

(Thanks Book :3 )
*Gives a bow* I always aim to please :3

Dragongal said:
@Bacon is fluffy MEL IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.
hehe she isn't a typical bad guy, but the type of character who would do anything for her research. She's also half coo coo and Lying about her strength.

But the minute her cover is blown and she's revealed to not be so weak that she could only be a supporter, is the moment my role in the rp is over.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]hehe she isn't a typical bad guy, but the type of character who would do anything for her research. She's also half coo coo and Lying about her strength.
But the minute her cover is blown and she's revealed to not be so weak that she could only be a supporter, is the moment my role in the rp is over.

[/QUOTE]
her cs misled me 0.o

Dragongal said:
her cs misled me 0.o
hmm maybe that was my bad, it probably was a bit sparse but I hate typing on my iPhone and don't have a computer till Monday.
It's supposed to be implied that her training and the fact that her master off'd himself left her emotionally damaged. She would break into someone's house or fortress just because. Before the trek she had no course in life.

So unlike most characters who genuinely joined the trek for glory and adventure, she's here on a whim and found a treasure trove of research material(as the rp progressed)

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]>.> You're not supposed to use ooc info

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but I'm not on your team. I cannot and will not use this in character. But as a gm who controls the plot....this is valuable.

Hi teammates! I'm sorry if I'm not replying, I like waiting for others to answer before writing post at times to give chances for characters to respond and let the plot smooth and progress!

crucialstar said:
Hi teammates! I'm sorry if I'm not replying, I like waiting for others to answer before writing post at times to give chances for characters to respond and let the plot smooth and progress!
Same 'ere.

I'd assume it would be a mix of both, but he has said he has a plan for how he wants the rp to go. That probably includes the types of monsters and situations we have to face

Okay rein you introduced a mystery and now it's time to continue it :3

ComradeSenpai said:
Did Reinhardt say he wants to write up the monsters we fight, or can we do it ourselves?
I'm working on that at the moment. I'll be posting about this once I arrive home.

@crucialstar[/URL] @LeviathanL @General Deth Glitch ), our trip to the UL will begin later, once I arrive home.

Time to discuss matters on the handling of monsters, creatures, sentient beings, NPCs, and those others who fit under this scale.

As I see it, the separate team tabs would require me to post often and interfere with them, in order for these "things" to act and appear. Of course, that makes sense, since I am the gm. Although I do not find it troubling to do so, I am certain that there will be times that I cannot post, or even be online, thus hindering the progress of the several tabs.

And so, as a counter-play against such a thing, I am calling upon all active players

@ComradeSenpai @Duwang @CallSign @BookWyrm @Dragongal @Puggie @Bacon is fluffy @Xeyran @theunderwolf @Uncle ShortyB @LeviathanL @General Deth Glitch @crucialstar , and ask for volunteers who will act as helpers in this matter.

The volunteers will be entitled the name NPC Handlers, or NHs for short. Their/Your job, will be to cooperate with me, the gm, on handling these creatures - spawning them, making them act, etc. However, despite an NH's ability to spawn and control a creature, he/she cannot create one. The gm alone is responsible for this. In order for clarity and order, the NHs will be informed on the creature's details - how it acts, what it looks like, any strange things about it, etc.

*This will only take effect to common monsters, not to boss-like ones, which will be fully controlled by the gm. Generic NPCs can be freely created by anyone, when in populated areas, but NPCs who will be doing a certain role, or taking a part in combat, will be controlled by NHs and the gm.

*NHs will be assigned to their own team's tab, in order to avoid any possible posting issues. This being said, I am asking for at least 1 NH for each tab.

Tag me here in the OOC if you are interested in taking such a position.

Almost forgot, @General Deth Glitch I need you to post before I do the UL scenery thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back