• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Tales of The Research Station Adventure // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The CS is a good idea now so that you can be able to see the types of characters and recommend changes to fit the lore and plot of the story.

Alrighty, I’ll be setting it up here in a sec after posting this, but even then it looks like we may reach our max requirement for people in a day or say actually! So that’s good!
But okay, work to do and a CS to double check

I have been informed that we’ve lost our Scientific Researcher as they had a sudden trip pop up. Though I’m sure we can find another and even then we do have a minimum starting interest. All that is needed is the same amount in CS.

Adjustments are being made to the top post in the OOC and the Interest Check.

Platelet-Chan Platelet-Chan Hey checking to see if you are still interested, if so this area will help ya get sorted out and everything.

Also, checking that everyone else here is still up for This, apologies that I’ve been slow, retail and Holidays.
Oh and please welcome dazzling dazzling : One of our Security members.
And Zeev Zeev : Who will either be a Researcher or another Security team member, your choice Zeev

Really? depends can I do my OC? if so I'll go security, otherwise I can write up a good scientist character.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

You’re free to do either actually, so Alright! Security it is! Now I just gotta wait a day or so for Platelet’s response and the CS’s from you and Mittens and we can start this… Hopefully.

got a template or just do what I can to make it organized? how detailed do you want it? do you just want my OC to have just popped in from his reality? or write it assuming this is future timeline of his reality?

and where do you want me to post? Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

got a template or just do what I can to make it organized? how detailed do you want it? do you just want my OC to have just popped in from his reality? or write it assuming this is future timeline of his reality?

and where do you want me to post? Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

The area for the Character Sheets is right here: Futuristic - Tales of the Research Station Adventure // CS

It does have requirements and such but no specific terms on detail or what not, as you can tell we have both ends, with little and a lot. But that’s where the sheet would go. And you could write it in however, there is no specific lore so even then, you could write them in however you wished.

I'm honestly looking forward to getting the ball rolling on this RP whenever that might be, everyone here has made some really interesting characters and I'm looking forward to seeing how the dynamic plays out for better or for worse.

as well whatever is the problem on the station, be that hostile threat or abnormal problem.

So when are we starting this?

I was waiting for Sparkly to get a CS but they just did, somewhat waiting for a response from Platelet-Chan Platelet-Chan on whether not they are still interested but if one does not come by the end of the day… We will start in full tomorrow with a starting post mentioning all members with a CS up.

I have updated the list in the OOC to show who has what roles, I will soon be fixing the Interest thread accordingly and will also be closing it in the next day as the main thread will be up tomorrow. With a Starting post and a Mention to all of your for easy finding and knowledge of when it is made!

But ye, also feel free to chat and ask things, learn about your soon to be comrades!

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor Zeev Zeev Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire CkSmalling CkSmalling S Shibe
dazzling dazzling : The sketch looks lovely, so don’t worry~ ^~^

I guess I'll be the icebreaker here and say hello to everyone.

if people happen to be on or care that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back