• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of the Hunters (A monster hunter 1x1, with Flareshield)

Alicia woke up in a sudden burst reaching for a non existant weapon. A scream came out of her system from whatever nightmare she had just had. "Oh god Eldwyn I'm sorry. I was just having a bad nightmare and... I'm sorry,"

Flareshield Flareshield

Eldwyn wiped as much sweat as he could off of Alicia. "You might want to go take a shower. I have a well out back also and a pale next to it. Take that and fill up the water tank for the shower, and heat it over the fire if you want warm water." He looked at her, his eyes narrowing. "Will this happen every night? Do you want to tell me what it's about?" He got up and put the towel in the basket in his room. "Do you have anything that you have to get from you old apartment, or did you bring everything with you?." After waiting a bit for the answer, he said, "I'm going back out to continue working, hopefully you can calm down from your nightmare."

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

"Uh yeah. I'll take a shower. And really I don't have anything important there. The person Next door is keeping the place comfy and sent my stuff to storage. And it's something I can't tell you yet so please don't pursue this." Alicia walked off towards the shower getting a bucket of Cold Water. She usually went hot but today she needed to wake up.

Flareshield Flareshield

After an hour of working, Eldwyn had the basic structure and floor of the room complete, a hole in the house where the door would be, and most of the first wall done. He had a window for the back wall if she wanted it. He shouted, "Hey Alicia, do you want a window in your room?" He had finished fixing the old wall so it didn't look like the exterior of the house, and finished the second wall.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Eldwyn had finished building Alicia's room with the window across from the bed as requested. He set up poles across a giant area in a round shape, the poles going up to a circular skylight. There were different technologies and different area materials, representing the different areas to hunt in. He had put up natural barriers to prevent it from looking stupid, with the technologies to make it feel like the hunting area. He threw a tent like material over the poles, and attached the straps to the poles, so it made a giant bubble. It was finished by midday. "You're probably wondering how I got the guild to agree to this, and the white tent like material is pretty much indestructible. It would be like a side buisness, and I'd get money from it, and give some to the guild. That's why I kept it a distance from the house. They'll start making it for public use for apprentices after I finish training you. Most later training will be done in actuall areas though. I'll take a shower, and then I'll start training you. If you want to self train, that's what the area will be used for later." Eldwyn went into the shower room and grabbed the bucket, filling it with cold water. He was pretty worn out, especially after building and installing so much in half a day. He put the bucket in place, and started taking his shower.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back