• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tales of Miraculous

"I dare you... to trade an article of clothes with someone of your choice in the circle. Gotta wear it all night." She said after a moment, stifling her chuckle. Eric looked at Tokki wide-eyed before looking back to Tristan, realizing he was the most likely candidate. Tokki seemed rather amused by her choice of dare.

Tokki put her hands in her lap, looking amusedly at the rest of the group, seeming a bit more comfortable after doing that ridiculous dance.

Blinking, a look of relieved confidence showed on Tristan's face as Tokki's dare sank in; he turned to Eric, palms out and fingers grabby, while a mischievous grin sprawled on his lips.

"Eric, my man," Tristan started, creeping close to Eric, intentionally slower to build up tension. "Looks like we're going to be a lot closer than you thought," he chuckled as he pulled his red hoodie off himself, revealing a milky but toned torso. The hoodie was tossed in Eric's direction and in the exchange, Tristan changed after catching (or snatching, depending on Eric's reaction) Eric's top.

Oblivious as always, Tristan was unaware of the effects on changing in front of the girls. While Avaria looked away, shaking her head in the process, Tokki flushed a vibrant red. "So who's next?" He asked, smirking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tokki was bright red and staring into her lap, swallowing hard. Even her ears had turned red from watching that. Why didn't he just swap shoes or something? Gah, he's so toned too, it's like he's photoshopped! Tokki was going to die. She was literally going to explode, was so unfair to her. She peeked up after they finished, and saw that Eric's shirt was snug on Tristan, and looked straight down again. Eric, I hate you!

Eric tossed his over-shirt to Tristan and pulled the boys hoodie on, looking mildly annoyed as it messed up his hair, and he fixed it by running his hand through it, looking back at the group. "Guess it's my turn then? I choose truth." He shrugged, looking around. Eric saw Tokki's reaction to Tristan and started losing his shit, covering his mouth but he couldn't help it. She looked so embarrassed, even though she had simply been in the same room as the two of them.

Avaria had just so happened to turn her head so her vision lined up with an errant sketch of her designs, slightly sticking out from under a piece of furniture. It looked like some sort of dress design.

Avaria had the mind to look away while the boys changed. She kept her mind distracted by focusing on the circular designs on the wooden (is it wooden) floor; otherwise, she too would have been blushing bright red at the thought of her crush undressing. She looked back when Eric was fixing his hair, a small pout on her lips as she hugged her knees close to her.

She didn't get why he was sniffling his laughter until she saw the red hue on Tokki's face. Sympathetic, she sighed inwardly before noticing a sheet of paper, sketched with dress designs. Curious, Avaria picked the sheet up discreetly and noticed Tokki's handwriting on the paper. Brows raised as the girl connected the dots. She looked up to see if Tokki noticed her discovery, locking eyes with the girl and raising a brow at her in questioning.

The dress design was measured for Avis' dress; the measurements lined up with the toy plushie Eric had been throwing around earlier. So it is handmade. Avaria shared a small smile with Tokki and quickly jammed the paper back underneath the furniture before the boys noticed. Perspective as well as sensitive, Avaria had enough sense to know that Tokki had probably wanted to keep her designs a secret. Reason was, why?

"Oooh truth, hm?" Tristan mused, tapping his chin. "Oh, I got one. How long have you and Tokki been dating?" Tristan asked, curious and unbothered by the thought (poor Tokki).

Tokki's eyes widened in response to seeing Avaria with the paper, shaking her head ever so subtly, watching her tuck the paper away quickly, and sighed in relief, and then Tristan asked- WHAT?! Tokki's face turned bright red and she looked at him with wide eyes.

Eric recoiled. "Dude, what? I'm not dating Tokki!" He looked to her. "Not that you're not like, a great best friend." Tokki blinked at him, and he looked back to Tristan. "I like someone else! I'm not dating Tokki! It's not like I assumed you and Avaria were dating just cuz you're friends or whatever." He said, looking confusedly at the two.

Wait, Eric doesn't think Tristan and Avaria are dating? Tokki looked over at Eric confused. I thought it was obvious...

Tristan, oblivious to the wide-eyed stares Tokki threw at him, chuckled at Eric's response. He rubbed the back of his head as he laughed, "Oh-- oops, my bad. Ava talks about you guys like you two are an item so I just assumed-- Ow! What was that for?" Tristan frowned, cut off by the marker flung at the back of his head.

Avaria's cheeks flamed in embarrassment, "I-i never said you two were an item! I just thought cause, you know," she made some weak hand motions before shrugging in defeat and silent relief. The thought that Eric was taken with Tokki was a surprise to her. Almost every male (who weren't too blindly in love already) had a crush on the young Korean babe.

"My mistake," Avaria said meekly, poking her two index fingers together. Her head lowered as Eric's words sunk in. I like someone else. Puzzled, Avaria made a face of confusion. If it's not Tokki, who else could it be? Hopeful thinking was hard to keep at bay.

"Anyways, you're right on that," Tristan continued, "Dating Avaria would be like dating my sister. Way too weird if you ask me," Tristan made a face while Avaria rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Yeah, I'm usually the one who had to get his ass out of trouble and you would think just Averis (Ava's younger brother; he's 6) was bad enough," Avaria sighed.

"Ava, really?" Eric looked a bit exasperated. "No, we're not an item. We've just been friends for basically since she moved here." He shrugged, and Tokki was hugging her knees, looking at the group. Eric spoke up again. "Now that that's been addressed, it's Avaria's turn again." He turned to the pretty hazel-eyed girl across from him. "Truth or dare?"

Tokki kept looking around the room awkwardly, breathing out a sigh of relief when the game continued without much issue. She couldn't believe that he thought they were dating. Dating Eric was just... no. She hadn't even considered it back then, so how did she think they were dating? Was it a rumor?

(I'm sorry. College. If this is stumping we could fast RP it on skype if you like. If you lost interest I'd understand too. Again, apologies.)

"Uhm... dare. I guess," Avaria said, not wanting Tristan to call her a coward for not choosing dare again in front of her crush. She had already made a fool of herself by thinking Eric was together with Tokki and the last thing she wanted was to embarrass herself further. Oh, if only the ground can open up and swallow me whole.

Tristan rose a brow as a boyish grin crossed his face. His mind thought of various dares though a loud flash of thunder made him (and the others) jump. Rain poured even harder outside, catching the boy's attention. "Wow, it sure is pouring," he commented.

Eric grinned. "Alright, I dare you to.... go the rest of the night in some of Tokki's clothes." Tokki looked surprised, looking down at her clothes. It was obvious her and Avaria had different styles. Ava had such a polished, nice look to her all the time, elegant and ladylike and yet somehow still girlish. Tokki envied that a bit, as her own style was comprised of layers and scarves and the same one pair of boots.

Tokki jumped about a foot in the air at the clap of thunder, looking rather startled by how loud it was, and Eric took notice of her expression, leaning over and wrapping and arm around her, patting her arm with his hand. "Hey, you're fine." His voice was hushed, as if this had been something they had to deal with before. After a moment of him whispering to her, he let go, and Tokki stood up nervously, gesturing awkwardly for Avaria to follow her.

Eric stretched, looking over at Tristan. "When they get back, wanna watch a movie or something? " He asked, seemingly nonchalant, but a bit worried about Tokki.

Avaria blinked, surprised by that Eric had given a dare similar to the one Tokki had given. She nodded slowly and shared a small smile with Tokki before getting up. The roar of thunder was startling and if Avaria's gaze wasn't so focused on the couple huddling close together, perhaps she would've noticed the abnormality in the streak of lightning which followed before the booming sound. Don't hold her so close to you. Biting down on her lip, jealousy was kept at bay by Tristan's obvious fact.

"Tokki, you're afraid of thunder?" Tristan asked, concerned and also sympathetic. Even with his denseness, Tristan could tell that the physical act of comfort was a norm for the two. His lips pursed as he looked out the window. The darkened sky continued to pour hard, showing no signs of relent.

Avaria followed Tokki into another room to change and behind closed doors Avaria changed out of her cardigan, passing it to Tokki. "I'm sorry you had to be dragged into this dare too," Avaria said, keeping the conversation light and hoping to distract the half-Asian babe from the sounds of thunder. "Looks like all of us will be switching clothes," she laughed lightly before changing out of her clothes, back turned against Tokki. "Did you make them yourself too?" she suddenly asked, wanting to test her theory. "Your clothes, I mean."

--------

"Sure thing. There's no better time than now, especially since it's raining cats and dogs outside there. Ugh, I pity the poor folks who are stuck in that storm," Tristan answered, just before he caught sight of green lightning flashing through the sky. Wait, green? Alarmed, Tristan secretly turned to his kwami, Merlin, when Eric was not looking.

"Please don't tell me we have another akuma to deal with, Merl."

"I think we do. This storm came really unexpectedly," the manta ray kwami replied, words slow and sleepy. Rain had always made Merlin drowsy.

"Well then, looks like we have work to do," Tristan said, half dismayed at going out in terrible weather but half excited for another chance to see Lapin (and apologize) for what he had said when he was under the Heartbreaker's spell.

"Hey, Eric! I uhm, I'm going to use the bathroom so I'll be right back!" Tristan said, head disappearing out of Tokki's room.

Tokki's eyes nearly bugged out of her head, and she clapped her hands over Ava's mouth, eyes wide. "Shhhhh!" She hissed through her teeth. before pulling her hands back, looking scared, but nodding. "Change." She stepped into the dry shower to pull her clothes off, handing them out to Avaria, and accepting her clothing in return. The skirt was tight in the hips, needing to be hiked to her waist and the shirt looser in the chest, and Tokki puffed her cheeks out in embarrassment as she stepped out. She adjusted it differently than Avaria usually wore it, trying to make it more flattering on her figure, her face burning.

Eric let out an internal groan as he mentally pieced together that another Akuma attack was going down. Really? Two in one day? You've gotta be kidding me! But... maybe he could see Avis? The thought brightened him up and he hurried up to the window over Tokki's bed, throwing the window open and poking his head out. He didn't want to go onto the roof; he'd be soaked.

Tokki saw the green lighting too, looking worried. Oh no. Again? I'm not even in my own... clothes. Her pocket watch was tucked into her bra, but she couldn't exactly transform at the moment, and bit her lip. Crud, what do I do? Do I wait for her to leave?

The reaction was enough to confirm Avaria's assumption. She nodded and kept quiet for a moment as they changed, but out of curiosity she continued. "I'm sorry," she started, pulling Tokki's shirt over her. The sleeves drooped at her shoulders and the tank top was more fitting than she had expected. "Is it suppose to be a secret?" She peered down at the shirt, checking the hems thoughtfully. "You're really good at it though! I'm jealous. All I'm good at is studying," she admitted, eyes looking up as she spoke. Tokki's bathroom had a small window in the upper corner and through there Avaria noticed the flash of green.

"Uhm, I'm finished so I'll be going out first," Avaria said, leaving briskly. She grabbed her bag which was thrown on the bedroom floor nearby and was not surprised to see Tristan missing from the room. Raindrops threatened to poor in through the opened bedroom windows.

"Eric? Where did Tristan go?" Avaria asked, a bit confused as to why the male was poking his head out in the pouring rain. "Ah, never mind. I forgot I had something I need to pass to... uhm, Ms. Honey so I'll be right back!" Excuse given, the girl dashed out of Tokki's room and transformed in a nearby, empty alley.

"Two in one day," Avaria sighed, "Well, Cael, wings out!"

Sneaking out of the bakery when the rain was pouring proved to be harder than expected. The chime of the bell when Tristan had opened the door alerted Tokki's parents, who were both equally confused at the boy's poor excuse to leave. Nonetheless, they let him without question, passing him an umbrella as he left.

"Really, who goes out into the pouring rain when they need to use the bathroom?" Merlin sniggered, dodging Tristan's swat.

"Oh, shut up. It was the first thing that came to mind! Anyways, Merlin, transform me!" Tristan said, making a face.

--

Following the streaks of lightening, Suikyu quickly found the akumaized victim. Her weapon - a pointing stick - was raised up in the sky, stirring dark clouds which were slowly forming a large twister with a path of destruction aimed at the telecast building.

"Yikes. Wouldn't want to rain on her parade," he muttered aloud.

"There's no one here and you still make those lame jokes," a familiar voice said behind him.

Suikyu chuckled and shrugged innocently at Avis who made her appearance besides him. "Can't help it. I always wind up doing it."

"That's not even how you pronounce it."

"You're misting the point."

"Oh bother. I hope Lapin drops by soon."

Tokki waved Tuuvi in, eyes wide, both with fear and distress. "Tuuvi, ears up!" She transformed, a flash of lavender light emanating from the window of the bathroom before she climbed out, pulling herself up onto her roof and launching herself to the next building, extending her staff as Avis and Sui came into view. "Incoming!" Her feet hit the roof hard and she's crouched for a moment before she stands up, her staff retracting into itself, and she brushes her wet hair out of her face. Her pigtails aren't in; she took them out when Avaria and her had switched clothes. She sighed, looking over at the two of them. "Have you seen the akuma yet?" She asked, standing taller, more confident.

Eric however, had to take cover under an awning, looking around for the heros, hurriedly running across the roads, hiding under anything that would keep the weather at bay, cars honking at him in annoyance. He notices the wind picking up and pauses near a restaurant.

(I'm sorry I've taken forever to reply. I'm really busy so I don't think I'll be able to RP normally anymore. Apologies once more. Thanks for RPing this with me! It was fun while it lasted :( maybe when things settle down we can rekindle this but for now I'm letting you know in advance for my drop.)

( Do you use tumblr? If you do I think I might be able to art/"rp" mlb on there since I'm doing that for bnha. It won't be actual RP like this though. More like.... prompt sharing and art collabs with the occasional RP when life gives me free time. *that is, if you're up for it! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back