• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Amaris- OOC!

Characters
Here
Xio Xio 😂
I just read ur CS and I'm lmao rn. It's actually amusing how well there could be slight connections between our chars. Ik I haven't put up my character's bio yet, but that's only coz I'm currently getting things clarified/ approved rn. But if I'm able to go with what I have currently then you'll see what I mean. Ofc that's only if ur down, but ya. I just found it funny. :p

To me it seemed more like an Undertale thing, Azrael as a name being similar to Asriel and even having similar titles.

Though at the same time I don’t play Lol so...lol

To me it seemed more like an Undertale thing, Azrael as a name being similar to Asriel and even having similar titles.

Though at the same time I don’t play Lol so...lol
Understandable really. I can see ties to both Assassin’s creed (specifically the ones with Ezio so 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations) because of the attitude and personality of the character, but the design, name, and magic are all very much like Zed from League of Legends, a devastating assassin who has always been in the meta since his release date.

Understandable really. I can see ties to both Assassin’s creed (specifically the ones with Ezio so 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations) because of the attitude and personality of the character, but the design, name, and magic are all very much like Zed from League of Legends, a devastating assassin who has always been in the meta since his release date.

Then it’s definitely the league thing aha

Tried LoL, but I couldn't get into it. The learning curve is too much for me. Plus too busy playing FFXIV. Only time for one addiction.

Tried LoL, but I couldn't get into it. The learning curve is too much for me. Plus too busy playing FFXIV. Only time for one addiction.
League is fun because it’s the only time I’ve gotten an adrenaline rush while playing a game. The calculated plays and strategic timing is so much fun to me. I’ve also played FFXIV and have an active subscription, but I haven’t quite gotten back into it lately.
Anything with a more heavy emphasis on numbers than Pokemon is where I draw the line
As for the numbers and Pokémon, I understand that. I can’t wait for Sword and Shield. The new Fire Emblem game looks awesome too. I’m thinking about preordering it soon.

I have to say, copying a video game character is pretty low, especially in a role play that can only have 6 characters and judges them based on quality :p

Anyway, I probably won’t participate due to my experience with GMPC’s.

Sorry everyone, lore is taking a bit longer than I expected. I have a lot to write and I’m actually on holiday abroad right now so I’m busy doing stuff irl during the day. Not sure when it’ll be finished but hopefully sometime before this week ends...which is when my holiday ends.

Sorry everyone, lore is taking a bit longer than I expected. I have a lot to write and I’m actually on holiday abroad right now so I’m busy doing stuff irl during the day. Not sure when it’ll be finished but hopefully sometime before this week ends...which is when my holiday ends.

Its quite alright, take as long as you need and enjoy your vacation. I'm sure everyone here is fine with waiting for the lore.

Danoram Danoram Sort of? Final Fantasy XIV's White Mage and Paladin classes mixed with a character I made for Dungeons & Dragons minus being an Aasimar. Though both have gotten a lot of inspiration and inspired parts of WoW.

Deus Vult

Users who are viewing this thread

Back