• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Tales from the Verge!

Error 420

One Thousand Club
  • Incredible wonders lie in wait beyond deep space! Terrifying evils, boundless treasures, infinite blood-pumping, heart-racing adventures!

Welcome to the Sagan Divergence! A realm between galaxies, a garden of beings ancient, powerful, and multi-dimensional! Fret not on scags, raiders, and low-down scum, they're tissue paper to the Beast of a Trillion Teeth, target practice to the Orcs of Alakesh, and mere flecks of dust to Algernon, the living sun! Only the noblest, truest adventurers dare stray into this neighborhood, and we think YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!

The Verge can be a harsh place, but if relaxation is more your thing, try a day relaxing on Brak'nesh, a planet made entirely of beaches! Immerse yourself in the Bazaars of Bazar! We're more than accommodating hosts.

But if you are truly noble, truly pure of heart, and have the fastest ship in the cosmos, a sinister challenge awaits you, the TRIAL OF ATHENA! A race spanning millions of lightyears, with no lighthouses to guide you and danger lurking on every turn as you race through the entire galaxy in only a fortnight! Legend tells that the trial ends on a massive planet filled with nothing but treasure! Sounds like a pretty good haul to me!

In the words of Eldritch the Kind,
    Welcome to the Verge, cocksuckers!

If you're interested or have questions, drop a post below or react to this post and I'll tag you when the RP is ready to begin.
See you in the Verge!

If you have a character idea already, post it here.

Last edited:
jaylen jaylen Yatasal Yatasal KhazTheGiraffe KhazTheGiraffe BackSet BackSet Dreawin Dreawin

Alright, we have more than enough crewmates. Any preferences for playstyle? Do you want turnbased, do you want to use a dice system, do you want to do it freeform? Anything's on the table, as long as everybody else is cool with it.

Also if you have any ideas for characters I'd love to hear them and have y'all discuss with eachother.

I think turn based usually works out best so nobody gets left behind and confused by what's going on with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back