• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tales from the Borderlands

Idk I'm not sure I am qualified for this RP, I never finished the second game.

Ok so now I just wanna go finish the game lol. But for real, thanks, that was super helpful!

Auralunabella said:
Ok so now I just wanna go finish the game lol. But for real, thanks, that was super helpful!
No problem! Are you still interested? If so, what character can I reserve for you?

I think I would like to be Lilith if she is still free. She has always been my favorite, and she was the first I ever played as.

Hi! I'd love to be involved if this is still on? Are you going for a telltale sorta vibe? :D As I've been in a few rps which have gone down that route and they have been amazing!

Lokipi said:
Hi! I'd love to be involved if this is still on? Are you going for a telltale sorta vibe? :D As I've been in a few rps which have gone down that route and they have been amazing!
I AM still on for this! If you would just let me know which character I can reserve for you, that'd be great!

Mind if I am two? as I figured the Lances also need some support xD Axton & Ceresia

Mind you there's very little about any of the Lances' personalities and looks, so I'm guessing beneath all of Ceresia's armor (looks and personality) is up to me right?

Lokipi said:
Mind if I am two? as I figured the Lances also need some support xD Axton & Ceresia
Mind you there's very little about any of the Lances' personalities and looks, so I'm guessing beneath all of Ceresia's armor (looks and personality) is up to me right?
Yessss.... As long as it's reasonable with their position.

Yeah, I guessed, don't worry there'll be plenty of the old 'avenge me, sisters' going on, just with an added lil sass and snobbery which comes with all Atlas personnel :)

Im here too and so is Mordy!

Mordy:*Looking at Bloodwing Picture*

.....I miss you Girl.....Still remember wen you killd dose bandits and were coverd in guts.....*Snif*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back