• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tales from the Borderlands

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

There has been word of a new vault. A new opportunity. Now 2 groups fight for the key. The Atlas corporation's not-so-secret military the Crimson Lance and a rag tag bunch known as the Crimson Raiders. Who will gain control?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for that short intro, not much else to say. Anyway this is a race to see who gets their hands on, or IN rather, this vault. It will take place right after the events of borderlands 2, so prepare for some boasting about Jack's death.

Character list!

Note that your character doesn't have to be them exactly, just the class, name, and general personality. There are some differences I can and possibly will make for most characters.

Crimson Raiders

Roland-

Lilith- @Auralunabella

Mordecai- @Yonsisac

Brick-

Axton- @Lokipi

Maya- @StoneWolf18

Salvador-

Zer0-

Claptrap-

Athena- @yuckeroni

Crimson Lance

Comandant Steele-

Master McCloud-

Ajax-

Ceresia- @Lokipi

General Knoxx-

Hera-

Kyros-

Typhon-

AI(has yet to be named)- @Homunculus

Thanks for your time!

@StoneWolf18 and @Homunculus

Last edited by a moderator:
Two words, Two syllables. Fuck. Yes.

For a Plot I'd say something that can be expanded upon and flexible, and given the fact that it was discovered there are hundreds of Vaults still active I'd say a group of Vault Hunters / Mercenaries looking for one of them. I'd say go for the planet of Promethea, This is because we have a Corporation already on it who can act much like Hyperion and they've already appeared in one of the games with their own Private Military Force. This Corporation being called Atlas. I'd also suggest Promethea as it's eluded to having conditions extremely similar and possibly even worse than Pandora itself, This would allow little side "quests" to happen along with encounters with Bandits and all that.

I'd say have the group just meeting each other in a Bar, and in one way or another a massive bar fight breaks out where they pretty much show case their powers to one another. Just a note that this would make it take place after Borderlands 2.

@StoneWolf18

Homunculus said:
Two words, Two syllables. Fuck. Yes.
For a Plot I'd say something that can be expanded upon and flexible, and given the fact that it was discovered there are hundreds of Vaults still active I'd say a group of Vault Hunters / Mercenaries looking for one of them. I'd say go for the planet of Promethea, This is because we have a Corporation already on it who can act much like Hyperion and they've already appeared in one of the games with their own Private Military Force. This Corporation being called Atlas. I'd also suggest Promethea as it's eluded to having conditions extremely similar and possibly even worse than Pandora itself, This would allow little side "quests" to happen along with encounters with Bandits and all that.

I'd say have the group just meeting each other in a Bar, and in one way or another a massive bar fight breaks out where they pretty much show case their powers to one another. Just a note that this would make it take place after Borderlands 2.

@StoneWolf18
This....I like this....yes....

Oh also forgot to mention that It's stated that Atlas found a ton of Alien Technology and Reverse engineered it. So the story could possibly incorporate The Guardians as well. Oh and as for Robots they can be included as well as it's also stated Atlas is a Mega-corporation, Making things from Machines to small arms with amazing capabilities thanks to reverse engineering said Alien Technology.

Homunculus said:
Oh also forgot to mention that It's stated that Atlas found a ton of Alien Technology and Reverse engineered it. So the story could possibly incorporate The Guardians as well. Oh and as for Robots they can be included as well as it's also stated Atlas is a Mega-corporation, Making things from Machines to small arms with amazing capabilities thanks to reverse engineering said Alien Technology.
You are way more qualified for this xD

Aha, I have a tendency to get a bit lore Crazed and all that when it comes to games I like.

*Deep breath*

Aaaannnnnddd Another thing, Given the fact that Atlas used a hefty amount of their forces on Pandora in Borderlands 1 and It's mentioned that fellow Corporation Dahl wishes to create even better Tech. So for a possible major Side line thing, It can include a Dahl vs Atlas Military conflict. Also small rebellions can also be ensued given the fact that they abandoned a number of troops on Pandora, and a number of Atlas assassins actually ditched Atlas once they realised they were losing against Hyperion on Pandora or other questionable methods Atlas utilizes and are now wanted. E.G Athena.

Hmmmm I might have an idea:

Let's say there's two corporations after a newfound vault. We can have a Altlas V Dahl V mercenaries competition of sorts. 4 characters in each, one taking after each on the characters in the 3 games. (Not strictly the character but more like their class and looks)

Mordy is sad sad xD

wait well Roland shoold be dead aswell :/

NEVERMINDE read its Just the classes xD

Yonsisac said:
Mordy is sad sad xD
wait well Roland shoold be dead aswell :/

NEVERMINDE read its Just the classes xD
No, no. You are technically that characters so he would be morning Bloodwings' loss.

I know i ment Roland xD I will be sure to make Mordy miss Old bloodwing...nice girl she was and a brave one...

but i know that ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back