• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tale of Minds

JayeTheKat

Elder Member
Tale of Minds
w6fn0fw.png

∵ BASICS ∴
Setting ✾ New York City 〉 Era ✾ 21st Century 〉
Genre ✾ Realistic, Mystery, Adventure, Possibly Fantasy later 〉
Roleplay Size ✾ Small 〉 Players ✾ 10 people 〉
Character Limit ✾ 1 per person 〉 Plot ✾ In progress

This is an idea I had sitting in class one day. If you're interested in this possibly becoming a roleplay, do let me know below! When/If this gets enoguh of a 'yes go for it', I'll get more information. I'm also looking for someone to act as co-gm, because I know for a fact I can't personally handle running a roleplay alone. PM about that if you want and we can chat.
w6fn0fw.png
Qa6h4aF.jpg
❁ Coded by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

"Where the streets of the world,
meet the avenues of the mind."

9CWsRXI.png

What is reality...?
Questions without answer, truth tainted by lies, and logic unfound. Reality holds boundary lines only by false beliefs and prejudice, and unattainable dreams for the common person.
What is fiction...?
Far off lands of mystery, made-up words filled with magic, and common sense around every bend. Fiction embodies dreams and hopes of all, and twists of the mind.

One very special night in New York City, Reality and Fiction collide, and change the lives of ten forevermore.
gAW9GBi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back