• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tale of Irremond

Blackvelvet

Welcome to Irremond! The first virtual reality game of its kind that uses the brand new Nebula Console that stimulates all 5 senses. Explore your way through vast dungeons, or take part in the various on goings in the city, this game is the first massive online multiplayer that simulates a real world environment where your characters can hunt monsters and gain experience to become stronger, all while giving you the first hand experience of what that is like. Irremond is set in a fantasy world filled with quests and an ever changing environment, well programmed npcs that react to all of your actions remembering you for the good and bad deeds you have done, and with a memory system of what goes on in the world. The world is waiting for you, so you can purchase our game in store or online for the low price of $59.99.

This Roleplay will be about a group of gamer who buy the brand new vrmmorpg game Irremond. Differing from your typical fantasy genre roleplays and from the "trapped in a game" roleplays, this roleplay will have character who have real lives outside of the game, able to log off when they please and also talk about real life things while playing the game. The story of the game itself will be the focus, with the players teaming up to take on dungeons, level up and the like, while being able to talk about things that dont really match the setting. so if you think about it its kind of like roleplaying characters who are roleplaying.

The roleplay will have a very loose based leveling and skill mechanic, with a variety of different classes for your characters to choose from when they begin the game. The leveling bit will be more for the game portion and based on the fact that the roleplay will be more story oriented than anything the leveling will be done in a way that you decided when to level up as long as it makes sense (in the sense you wont level up from level 1 to level 2 by doing nothing) and when you want to. The skills for each class will be done up in and posted, with some leeway of course, I'll have the skills done up for leveling and such and there will be skills there that can be bought, but of course if you feel that there should be skills there aside from the ones I have or if you a good idea for a skill I'll gladly add them.

Right now this is mainly just a fairly basic idea in the sense that I haven't banged out all the details and I'm still working on building some stuff for it, but right now I want to make sure there are people that would be interested in an idea like this.

━✦━✦━
also interested!
━✦━✦━

I got interest from a couple of people, I'll try to have something up tonight in terms of lore and stuff, and something for characters too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back