• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tale as Old as Time [MxM]

miami

...i left the beach for this?
Morning, all! I'm miami, and I just really need all the Gafou stuff circa the new Beauty and the Beast film right now. Desperately.

I'm 24, EST, and I'm typically on nearly late morning to midnight-ish, though sometimes it'll be just the opposite (like right now!). I'm not someone you need to reply to constantly, even once a day, you're more than welcome to take however long you might need in order to reply. I usually write three or so paragraphs, but if we've got a rapport going I'm happy with just about any length. I'll always try to match what I'm given, though!

I'm still getting used to LeFou's voice, I definitely haven't mastered it, but the more practice the better, right? I'm pretty much only looking to write against Gaston (but I'd honestly make an exception for the Beast), whether that be something in-line with the film or an AU of some kind. I'm definitely interested in some AUs with Gaston as a Beast as well, because there's definitely some lessons he could learn, or some sort of modern AU, but you'd need at least some kinda plot to go with that, but I'm open to hearing them! I'd desperately like some fluff, but I don't mind if it's drenched in horrible things until we get to it.

I'd also be interested in an AU in which it's Gaston and LeFou who meet the Beast, in Maurice and Belle's stead. We can dress that up however we like, but I'm always down for a scenario where LeFou gets a handsome prince of his own.
For those interested, I do have a real name for LeFou, if we'd like to incorporate that!

Anyway! I'll gladly write over most any medium - the easiest way to get hold of me is definitely email or PM, however.
Email: lefouetlabete@gmail.com
Discord: thehormones#8132
If you need a certain messenger, feel free to hit me up and ask for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back