Elle Joyner

Fracturer of Fairytales
Or In The Right Direction

Preface

rofvoybq2sc1gcn.jpg

Preface:

My Peeps

@Dusky || @Mr. Grin || @Roo || @Jaysun || @Roo ||
@DescriptedEnd || @Musician || @Kagura || @Ayl -You all applied in my 1x1 search and I want you to know I still fully intend on starting up 1x1s with you - My posting time will decrease to once or twice a week -- if this doesn't work for you, please PM me.[/size]

My Peeps

Future Endeavors

The House of Lords: I still intend to finish/run this - as I wasn't planning on starting it until September this isn't really necessarily relevant, but I know some of you expressed interest, and I want to ensure you, it will still be continued. (@Mr. Grin - Your VO WILL be used, dood... Too good not to xD )

Atlantis: I know I already spoke to many of you that were interested in this - I do not intend to start Atlantis until such a time as @Dusky can fully return to RPN -- She is my co-GM on this and I wouldn't feel right starting without her :)

Let the Music Play: Unfortunately, at this time I will not be continuing with this project. It takes too much time and I wouldn't be able to invest the necessary attention to it.

Future Project with @Syrenrei and @Auren: I still fully intend on going into this with you both :)

Shoutbox

This is where you will likely see the greatest change. I will no longer be spending the majority of my time on RPN in the shoutbox. I enjoy you crazy people and all your antics - but lately, the shoutbox has been a distraction from IRL and RPN life, and it's also become a great source of anxiety, frustration and irritation.

I thoroughly will miss your company, but when something stops being fun, it's time to move on. My time on RPN, now shortened, is better spent elsewhere.

I will still be popping in, on occasion - no more than half an hour a day, just to say hello. I hope that you can understand this. I do have a GOOGLE+ account, if anyone would like the information - as well, you may PM me whenever
:)

Summary

Group RPs: Will continue as planned - my posting will be once, weekly and I will be using PMs and OOC to plot, PMs to collaborate, as per usual.

1x1s: Will also continue as planned - posting will be one or twice weekly (unless otherwise stipulated).

Shoutbox/TS: Will be severely limited - Half an hour, once a day.

Competitions and THE SHOPPE: I will still continue to be a part of the site outside of RPing - This means joining competitions and continuing my part in the BBCode Shoppe - so feel free to keep PMing me those code needs :)

I Love you all sincerely, and hope that this doesn't change the friendships I've formed here, too much. And I hope you can understand my need to do this <3

If you have ANY questions or concerns, or if you would like my contact information for GOOGLE+, please feel free to PM me.

//sheds single manly tear

Lookit Elle, being all responsible and adult-like. :'D

That being said, I totally understand having to reprioritize things, and I'm glad you're able to keep most of your roleplays going.

I swear, if job online applications would have BBCode, you would BBCode the shit out of those too...

On a more serious note,

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]I know we discussed continuing this RP, and I would like to, so long as you're alright with the possibility that I may only be able to post once a week.

[/QUOTE]
of course I'm alright with this, but I will still reserve the right to annoy you and tell you the eternal "Elle go post!". It just wouldn't be me if I didn't.

I'm also fine with the "once-a-week" posting schedule for the future 1x1. Whenever you get around to it, PM me about it so that we can get it on its feet.

Now the question arises: Who will I annoy in the SB as much as I did you and have them respond like you did? I hate you for making me go through the drag of doing this, it's harder than you think!

Be safe, etc.

This was a very brave decision, and you deserve full props for having the willpower to go through with it. Though it'll be a shame to not see you around as much, I'm very happy to hear you will still be continuing things, and that I can continue to write with my favourite GM! Though it's sad, you're making a very sensible choice and I wish you the continued best in both worlds; the RPN and the RLN! <3

If I could count the times I've had to make similar decisions in my storied lifetime ... Sky has the right of it; it is a brave decision and you are to be applauded for the manner in which you've announced it. These are precious times for you and your family (especially with the wee one) that will never come around again. Yes, I truly know of what I speak. Grab hold and hold on with all of your might for these fleeting moments will all too soon be gone.

We'll certainly miss you around here. You have been a positive force to more people than you could possibly know.

Just lemme know when you're ready to pull the 1x1 up, and take all the g'damn time in the world you could possibly need ovo!! Best wishes :D

Nooooo, I'll miss you in the Shout Box, Elle < 3 (:'()

(take care of yourself, all the best!)

Aw I'll miss you as well ellybanelly! Butcha gotta do what ya gotta do :( much love, hope everything works out, I'll see you around whenevz!

Will see you around. Hit me up if you ever want to do a 1x1 with me. I would love to do one with you if you ever take the wanting to. Time frames are not an issue as my schedule is hectic.

Sometimes taking a few steps back allows a certain level of clarity to be attained. It did for me the times I've done it.

Anywho, <3's and good feelings to you and yours.

I'm rather touched that I managed to make an impact with that little statement. While it's always hard to let people go, I'm so happy you and Dusky both are taking steps to improve yourselves how you see fit <3

Best of luck, have fun, and see you soon

@Elle Joyner

I'll still see you around, which is good. ( :P ) Cloudy and I are working on collab posts for Hunger Games, so that should hopefully work out. Concerning your real life, I hope you do prioritize and that things get much better for ya. Good luck gurl!

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]-You all applied in my 1x1 search and I want you to know I still fully intend on starting up 1x1s with you - My posting time will decrease to once or twice a week -- if this doesn't work for you, please PM me.

[/QUOTE]
I will glue your feet to the floor >8(

---

I just thought I needed to give you the same grief you gave me. Your presence will be missed in shout, as your one of the people I pop up for to say hello.

I understand and support your decision to step back, as wll-being is far more important than what's a hobby-site.

Although the family here is like no other

Elle, my dear lady, your constant presence will be missed. Real life is necessary, but that doesn't mean having to devote so much time to it is any fun. I consider you one of the best writers and content creators on this whole site, so you shall be sorely missed. Hopefully you can stick around, and of course, I will always save a seat for you in any RPs I start in the future. We should put together a project of some sort in the future, when we both have moar time.

I'm sad to see Exodus fall by the wayside though. I've been busy, but I've also been trying to get a post together for that, so it's a little sad that such a great idea and so much planning has had to go to waste. Maybe something can be done.

"A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible."

- Polybius

Sometimes we have to reevaluate, and there's no harm in that. You're the smarter for it!

Hey, so...

I, uh...

ok then...

good...

luck?

Hoo boy

So many people leaving RpN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back