• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings taking a chance on a new search thread

takeoffmyboots

Hey - you can call me boots. I'm 26 and prefer not to write with anyone under 18. I've got a lot of time on my hands, and I've been ghosted a lot recently so I'm trying to put a line out there and see who might want to commit to something like a casual or even advanced literate roleplay.

Some Guidelines

Please don't PM me with 'hey wanna rp,' I definitely won't respond.

I really like ooc chat and getting to know my roleplay partners. I'm looking for friends just as much as I am roleplays if I'm being honest.

I'm willing to lead the story and play multiple characters, but I like to collaborate.

Communication is HUGE - Communicate with me about when you will and won't be around - I'll give you the same respect.

Typically I like to be able to respond to something more than once a day, but I have no problem waiting if you tell me you're busy.

My preference is M/M romanced based roleplay with darker themed plot. I will of course respect your boundaries.

I am not very into any fandoms right now, but there are a few I would consider writing:

Life Is Strange
Dragon Age
Star Wars

I would love to brainstorm around OCs and create a good story. The genres I'm primarily interested in right now are:

Western
Supernatural
Modern
Crime
Dark Fairytale
Slice of Life
Medieval
Fantasy
Sci-Fi

PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back