• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Takigakure: Kokko no Taitō {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm sorry I'm going to have to back out, I've started up class and my schedule is just not where I thought it would be. wish you all the best with it.

Alrighty, it seems seven shall be our total number of members for this Rp. If I've got totals right I'll need to rework a few deals, both should be rather easy but I'll double check. Anyways I'll get a ic post out to begin matters as soon as I'm able! Deadline is over and all those able to continue for certain have posted, I understand some haven't even been on since the end of May, but others have and 7 seems our total for the time being.

The Silent Z The Silent Z Due to real-life stresses and a trip I'm taking starting tomorrow, I'll be gone for at the very least a week. Knowing me I definitely won't commit to this in full, but I'm going to go ahead and say that, as my intention is to take the full break, whether it be a week or longer, and thus I likely won't post for an indefinite amount of time for either of my characters. Deepest apologies, but this break is something I have to take in order to get my life back under control.

The Silent Z The Silent Z Due to real-life stresses and a trip I'm taking starting tomorrow, I'll be gone for at the very least a week. Knowing me I definitely won't commit to this in full, but I'm going to go ahead and say that, as my intention is to take the full break, whether it be a week or longer, and thus I likely won't post for an indefinite amount of time for either of my characters. Deepest apologies, but this break is something I have to take in order to get my life back under control.
Understood, good luck and hopefully things improve for you Kiyoko.

The Silent Z The Silent Z

Sooo for now, our characters are just out doing whatever?

Not really. As that mostly depends on role at the moment, Genin roles and academy roles would be together for the new genin squad announcements. Barring any further drops the 3-genin squad will be made up of yours, Witty and left outs genin.

Other roles can start off as they see fit since they are not required to be anywhere specific yet.

I'm here, of course. Nice first post.
Thanks

Ok so I for my Genin I just place her at the academy? What about my Jounin?
And is he a Jounin-Sensei?
Yes about the genin and jonin is your call for opening posts. I left the opening neutral so that everyone outside of academy roles and genin roles, could fully select how they wanted to debut their characters. While academy and genin have less room but that's cause of the teams and such. However since your jonin is the only one submitted and we have just enough for one non npc team, you'll be overseeing the genin squad, yes.

Other jonin sensei roles can use a npc team or wait for a full squad to form in the Rp and we will just pretend they were together from the start.

Short baby post for Amaimon for now until I can see everyone else’s ? I don’t know how to build it if that makes sense? Posts will get longer after I’ve gotten into the flow of things!

Sorry it’s short! Just a taste of Riichi, also does Shy Foxy Shy Foxy chunin Character the academy teacher? I know someone’s is...I think

No lol but Riichi is looking for you to solve the problems of the universe. His universe.

Lol Bless his poor baby heart! Ok I was just making sure because I saw the mention of Jounin-sensei and I was like im pretty sure my character is a chunin so I was just waiting to see where I should jump in XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back