• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern take me to church

Unrlstic

true neutral
Roleplay Availability
take me to church
abd5c329dd04614b6e640f831cd90e7e.gif

TRIGGER WARNING:
* occult
* religion

new york. everyone knows it. it's one of the most rigorous states in the united states. the average person could name at least four different cities in the state alone. new york, known for its busy streets, diverse population, and hectic schedules, it truly is the state that never sleeps. so when one thinks of new york, they'd surely never think of a place like winston hills. winston hills. population of barely 15,000 people. there was a time where winston hills was infamously known for being the town with the most cult affiliations. two days couldn't go by without someone being sacrificed to some type of divine entity.

that all ceased soon though--or so they thought--once winston hills church was constructed. there was a new pastor named Gregory Bernard, who came into town with the dreams of relieving winston hills from its satanic affiliations.he built winston hills church as a heaven-on-earth. people came, and confessed their sins. they gave up their cult integrations and appointed jesus christ as their lord and savior. sure enough, by 1992, the sacrifices decreased until the cults all dismantled one by one. winston hills was no longer the sinister town it was once known to be. now, no one barely knew it at all.

but by september 2003, things started to reappear again. demonic symbols decorated as graffiti on street buildings. and some that paid close attention could report their grandparents slowly slipping into insanity without a clue as to why. something weird was going on, and everyone had the same question on their mind, but no one wanted to ask. winston hills church was still up and thriving. satan couldn't touch winston hills even if he wanted to, they all thought. everyone's souls were saved. it was most likely the work of bored teenagers playing pranks on the townspeople

everyone waited, because maybe if they waited and didn't pay attention to it, the teenagers would get bored and stop. but instead of getting better, it went downhill. murder rates increased. and the demonic symbols on the walls became plenty. it wasn't until a group of 6 children went missing, that everyone left the thought of it being a childish prank. the town prayed and prayed. they held sigils, went to church multiple times a week. even those not related to the missing children prayed. and their prayers were answered.

the children went missing on november 3rd 2003, and one of the six was found on december 15 2003. en route of his trail, a hiker found a child crouching in the bushes, his body a canvas and bruises was what painted him. he was shaking, and when asked what was wrong, he couldn't speak. the structure of his bones were vivid.when the hiker brought the boy to the police department, they were quick to confirm the boy being one of the six of the children that went missing. they asked him questions, and took him to his parents, and even after a week later, not a stutter slipped past his mouth. word of the boy came out quick. even as the new year rolled by, the boy was all that people gossiped about. the boy gave them hope. if one child was found alive, maybe the others were too. search parties went out, and of course the prayers never ceased. but even in the midst of a miracle, everyone still had the same question in the back of their heads:

"what the hell was going on?"

okay so i know its not halloween or even close to it but honestly, mama was in the mood for a nice cult rp, and i've been drowning myself with ideas so yeah. there's a plot to this, it may not be apparent but i swear there is. and no, i won't say anything of it because i prefer to leave people in the element of surprise.

bUUTT, all that i can say is, the roleplay will focus a lot around the church and religion and occult shit. and no, your characters won't be getting murdered (unless you want them too).

i really don't have a limit on characters. make as many characters as u want (as long as you can handle them). this is an advanced roleplay so there will be 3+ paragraphs [5-8 sent.] per post. we could post 1-3 per week depending on how fast the roleplay moves. if enough ppl are interested for me to make the cs, ill make a discord where we can sleep all day nd party all night

giv respecc !!! tag your buddies if u want.

codedbycrucialstar.
original rp by volupe

how dare you out me like dis!
kekeke, i’ll be watching this!

sounds amazing but im barely recovering from surgery. i hope this roleplay goes well!

take me to church
abd5c329dd04614b6e640f831cd90e7e.gif

TRIGGER WARNING:

* occult

* religion

new york. everyone knows it. it's one of the most rigorous states in the united states. the average person could name at least four different cities in the state alone. new york, known for its busy streets, diverse population, and hectic schedules, it truly is the state that never sleeps. so when one thinks of new york, they'd surely never think of a place like winston hills. winston hills. population of barely 15,000 people. there was a time where winston hills was infamously known for being the town with the most cult affiliations. two days couldn't go by without someone being sacrificed to some type of divine entity.

that all ceased soon though--or so they thought--once winston hills church was constructed. there was a new pastor named Gregory Bernard, who came into town with the dreams of relieving winston hills from its satanic affiliations.he built winston hills church as a heaven-on-earth. people came, and confessed their sins. they gave up their cult integrations and appointed jesus christ as their lord and savior. sure enough, by 1992, the sacrifices decreased until the cults all dismantled one by one. winston hills was no longer the sinister town it was once known to be. now, no one barely knew it at all.

but by september 2003, things started to reappear again. demonic symbols decorated as graffiti on street buildings. and some that paid close attention could report their grandparents slowly slipping into insanity without a clue as to why. something weird was going on, and everyone had the same question on their mind, but no one wanted to ask. winston hills church was still up and thriving. satan couldn't touch winston hills even if he wanted to, they all thought. everyone's souls were saved. it was most likely the work of bored teenagers playing pranks on the townspeople

everyone waited, because maybe if they waited and didn't pay attention to it, the teenagers would get bored and stop. but instead of getting better, it went downhill. murder rates increased. and the demonic symbols on the walls became plenty. it wasn't until a group of 6 children went missing, that everyone left the thought of it being a childish prank. the town prayed and prayed. they held sigils, went to church multiple times a week. even those not related to the missing children prayed. and their prayers were answered.

the children went missing on november 3rd 2003, and one of the six was found on december 15 2003. en route of his trail, a hiker found a child crouching in the bushes, his body a canvas and bruises was what painted him. he was shaking, and when asked what was wrong, he couldn't speak. the structure of his bones were vivid.when the hiker brought the boy to the police department, they were quick to confirm the boy being one of the six of the children that went missing. they asked him questions, and took him to his parents, and even after a week later, not a stutter slipped past his mouth. word of the boy came out quick. even as the new year rolled by, the boy was all that people gossiped about. the boy gave them hope. if one child was found alive, maybe the others were too. search parties went out, and of course the prayers never ceased. but even in the midst of a miracle, everyone still had the same question in the back of their heads:

"what the hell was going on?"

okay so i know its not halloween or even close to it but honestly, mama was in the mood for a nice cult rp, and i've been drowning myself with ideas so yeah. there's a plot to this, it may not be apparent but i swear there is. and no, i won't say anything of it because i prefer to leave people in the element of surprise.

bUUTT, all that i can say is, the roleplay will focus a lot around the church and religion and occult shit. and no, your characters won't be getting murdered (unless you want them too).

i really don't have a limit on characters. make as many characters as u want (as long as you can handle them). this is an advanced roleplay so there will be 3+ paragraphs [5-8 sent.] per post. we could post 1-3 per week depending on how fast the roleplay moves. if enough ppl are interested for me to make the cs, ill make a discord where we can sleep all day nd party all night

giv respecc !!! tag your buddies if u want.

codedbycrucialstar.
original rp by volupe

interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back