• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Take a Journey into Hell

HellHathNofury

Good evening ladies and gents

For those of you who don't know me, i am HellHathNoFury, or Hells for short, and I would love to get involved in a story with you lovely beings. I am quite open to different ideas and pairings if I am familiar with them. If not, then I will give it a shot still, I love to be engaged into new experiences. Therefore, don't hesitate to ask me to try out new ideas, for I wont say no unless I'm really against it or it breaks the rules of this site. Not all rules are made to be broken my friends.

I am a very literate writer and enjoy developing the characters and the plot but i can compromise for those who don't enjoy writing much or have trouble doing so. I enjoy helping those who need it as well. Therefore, I wont reject anyone who doesn't seem to be as literate as others. I accept all and will treat you all equally. I typically write 4-5 paragraphs, depending on if I'm given enough from a reply to write that much. I don't expect anyone to write that much but i would appreciate it if there was enough information as to where i could give a good reply.

I am online all the time, seeing as i have to use my computer often. I will not drop out of an RP unless something seriously goes wrong, other than that I will provide notice if i must leave the story. I don't really have preferences when it comes to Roleplaying so please feel free to shout out ideas to me. I will humbly take them and consider them. I roleplay MxM MxF and FxF. I will also play a different gender than I, none of this bothers me.

Now for the pairings, this will take me a second to type them all. So for now, please feel free to give me your ideas and I wont dare to look the other way.

Arranged Marriage

Gang Members

Assassin x Target

Test Subject x Test Subject

Vampire x Other magical being

Werewolf x other magical being

Human x other magical being

Angel x Other magical being

Fallen Angel x other magical being

Demon x other magical being

Prince x Spy of other country

Good boy x Bad boy

Assassins

Prince x Prisoner

Researcher x Test Subject

Tutor x Bad student

Prince x Guard

Good girl x Bad boy

Bad girl x Good boy

Boss x Intern

Prince x Worker

Prince x Maid

Employee x Employee

Boss x Employee

Roommates

Master x Slave

Royalty x Servant

Servants

Royalty x Royalty

Bandmates

student x student

Boarding School Roommates

Bully x Victim

Until we Rp, my lovelies.

Last edited by a moderator:
My plot idea was, the Target had a plan to over throw the government and had been followed by the Assassin for years. However, The assassin didn't know that the target lived a double life as their best friend/lover whatever would suffice.

Alright then. The plot would be kind of a turn around where the hunter is being the hunted. As in the assassin that is being hunted by the target as well. Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back