Take A Favourite Game And Make It Sound Awful.

You are some how alive with no neck or limbs and you walk around punching things. you can also play as blue midgets and big fat frogs and your character is more intrested in sleeping thany anything else. you save little pink blops from cages 

Rayman's origins

Like cricket, but playable, but also in the olympics (2020)

Hit them balls over them walls

don't let that boy touch you with that cowskin

RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN

MLB2k16

Spend hours doing the same thing over and over again. No, I'm not talking about game hours. I mean real life hours! Yeah folks! With Rune Factory 4, you can spend your whole life doing virtual chores! Talk to people (because, let's face it, you probably aren't very social IRL, am I right?), give them gifts, clear your field, milk your cows... it's like your life away from life! You can eat away at your lifespan by gluing yourself to your 3DS with a little RF4 today.

I don't like Undertale, but I'll make it sound awful anyways.

Cancer/toxic fandom, horrible story, choices matter in the end... like hundreds of other games better than Undertale, characters are boring, music is meh, Undertail, fandom ruined the spoky scurry skelington meme.

Cancer/toxic fandom, horrible story, choices matter in the end... like hundreds of other games better than Undertale, characters are boring, music is meh, Undertail, fandom ruined the spoky scurry skelington meme.

Alright, what is everyone's deal with the fandom? It's not even that bad from an outsider perspective.

Besides, you need to like the game to put it on here. That's the whole point of this thread.

Furthermore, you're supposed to make objective facts sound underwhelming. Not give your own opinion on subjective matters (characters boring, meh music, etc.)

Yay for not doing this right.

For example:

Use electricity to hit people and surf on wires. Go into the sewers a bunch and shock yourself. Kill your girlfriend. Fight yourself.

-InFamous

get amnesia  nd run arnd killn ppl in pripyat ,,journey of self discovery like a  buddhist 

-stalker s.o.c 

Triggered like bastion

Triggered+bastion+edited+on+my+phone+go+and+watch+the+bastion_58301e_6005872.jpg

Why...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back