Take A Favourite Game And Make It Sound Awful.

"Want to get to Vegas? NO! Take the toughest enemy from the game! (Deathclaws)"

-Fallout New Vegas (Damned Quarry Junction)

"Peek around the corner, kill someone, peek around other corner, kill more people, keep doing that until you finish the game"

-Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

"Put a clown mask, yell at people, carry a heavy bag while being shot from all directions, get kicked down by a Cloaker while trying to reach the van, fail the heist because your team is too busy doing a marathon around the map"

-Payday 2 (Ahem, multiplayer)

You start thinking its another brainless shooter, shooting everyone the game tells you to. Then slowly get hit more and more with the feels to the point you regret ever playing the game.

-Spec ops the line

Fills man with lead from your Heavy machine gun and go gun blazing killing all those in your path!

knife to the toe.....DEAD

-COD (Not my favorite...but had to)

-------------------------------

Grab sword.

Kill monster

make thing out monster

Grab sword

Kill monster

Make thing out monster

Cycle of life

-Monster hunter-

You finally find out that you're really Asian, and you base what side you're picking by the quality of waifus.

-Fire Emblem: Fates

Thanks to your dad, you have to leave the underground vault and enter a land filled with ants that will burn your face off.

-Fallout 3

Yeah, you killed dragons and save everyone, but the guards insult you anyways. If you kill a chicken or hit someone on accident, suddenly you're a huge monster. Also, hoarding and kleptomania.

-Skyrim

Poke bubbles while waiting for the world to die and screaming at Greenland.

-Plague Inc.

Tutorial starts with you having to eat a dead beggar in a cave and trying not to be brutally murdered. Die more times than the amount of people living in the world. Most deaths are caused by your poor piano playing.

-Elona

People go in TVs. Some die, some don't, but denial's pretty dangerous when you scream that a bird with a human head isn't you.

-Persona 4: Golden

Magical dog-fighting. Whenever you lose in a battle, you pass out and people rob you.

-Pokemon

Literally do all of the same things you do in real-life when you're playing and not getting custom content. Also, loading screens.

-Sims 2/4

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a...team? I'm pretty sure that T stands for taunt. -TF2

Waking up from a coma and killing everything, only to fall back into a coma and find your replacement. - Halo Series

334 is a purgatory. Also beat up the same things over and over because a giant white ball is puss and its cult leader told you so. Plus a floating, talking skeleton key.

-Destiny

A man has recurring nightmares about Chuck E. Cheese's. - FNAF

Would you kindly drink this random bottle of magic and run from divers? - Bioshock Series

Snipers run around and people with assault rifles camp. - COD

Rush B. - CS: GO

RC cars run into each other and a ball. - Rocket League

Team of heroes ignores the current threat and the member fight each other for whatever reason. Play of the Game: Torbjörn's corpse. -Overwatch

Age of Empire II :

When a priest hum "Wololo" with his cane in the middle of a battle and then,his enemy join his side.I remember to laugh my ass of when i use to play this game because of that.

wanna know whats worse then shoving a animal in a ball and making it fight? shoving a animal ina little watch disc and uploading it to your watch!

yokai watch (hate this game)

Save Dreamland (which has been magically mechanized) from a rich guy who has robots. And once that's over, have fun getting your rear beaten to the ground in the True Arena!

~Kirby Robobot

UmbreonRogue said:
Save Dreamland (which has been magically mechanized) from a rich guy who has robots. And once that's over, have fun getting your rear beaten to the ground in the True Arena!
~Kirby Robobot
beat up poor helpless birds. eat everything in sight kill a penguin

and a whole lot of other crap.

~kirby dreamland

i own this game and it rocks)

Wake up in a random part of town, your head hurts and a murder loving spirit is all you have to guide you.

-Black Desert Online

You set out to drive multiple species as close to extinction as possible just so you can have new clothes. (monster hunter)

You become the commander of the great, demi-god-like warriors, The Space Marines, in the 40th Millenium of the far future. Except you work only because you are put under pressure by a tyrannical dictatorship of a government that worships the God-Emperor, who is only a rotting corpse on a throne. Everything is in a state of technological regression, brutal dictatorship and you find all the nasty crap the universe could throw at you on the way to your objectives. In other words: Life sucks, there's only war, and you're probably gonna get eaten by tyranids. Have fun!

-Dawn of War series

*becomes vassal*

Everyone ever:

large.gif

-Mount & Blade (original)

Fallout 4

Spend weeks looking for you son, then get sent on endless settlement quests by some hat-wearing douchebag who can't do shit.

8.jpg

Walking simulator with 'Where's Waldo?' elements thrown in as you search for a pointless item in one corner of a huge map

- Yume Nikki

Walking simulator 2.0 but with more eeeeeeeeedge

- .Flow

Spend seven hours tending to your farm and animals before giving the girl you like a shit ton of turnips for a year until she marries you. Repeat forever 

- every Harvest Moon game

Your friends ditch you and you gotta go to different worlds to find them. Donald Duck and Goofy help you with this, and you fight bad guys with an oversized key

- Kingdom Hearts

Yume 2kki: More dreams, more weird, more questioning what this little girl is smoking.

D&D: What do you mean I crit failed opening the door?!?! (Actually happened in my playgroup once.)

Magic the Gathering: Five wonderful and interesting colors to choose from with intricate philosophies and ideals yet everyone and their grandmother plays Blue anyway.

Yu-Gi-Oh: I summon the legendary BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!!!! (That's it, that's the entire meta right now. At least near where I live.)

Monopoly: How to make a broken family in three hours or less!

Fallout 4 

*Picks up Aluminum can for salvage

Any Party Companion pretty much, "Leave that garbage behind." 

*You get more and more annoyed because that is the only thing they say over and over again* 

*Then you become a Lone wandered again* 

Bastion is bullshit. 

Stupid team.

Useless widow.

Mei is broken. 

Pls fix.

-Overwatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back