• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Takahashi High School Football Club (A Sport Anime/Manga Roleplay)

I'd be interested in club manager / assistant! :)
I don't have much knowledge of soccer, and I'd have to see what your expectations are for replies because my life can get pretty crazy sometimes and I'd hate to let y'all down, but I'm definitely interested in joining in :)

I have to pass unfortunately

I just started my new job. I will be working pretty much all day and it's illegal for me to bring my phone in to my workplace (not exaggerating), so it'll be actually impossible to RP pretty much during school hours Mon-Fri

I'm always looking to carve out RP hours though, so tag me in whatever else you'd be interested in having me join

I have plans for an ex-delinquent who takes an interest in the sport to at first only pass the time but actually finds it to be incredibly fun. For their position I'm debating between Central Midfield and Striker.
that sound perfect for a striker really, scoring goals should be that joy that drives him forward.
I'd be interested in club manager / assistant! :)
I don't have much knowledge of soccer, and I'd have to see what your expectations are for replies because my life can get pretty crazy sometimes and I'd hate to let y'all down, but I'm definitely interested in joining in :)
nah if you don't have much knowledge its fine, I'm just looking for someone to take a look after the boys and all in these roles xD
im down for this
Beautiful. I'll start the CS and hopefully it will be done tonight since I still have homework and other RP to reply to

Sopranos Sopranos I am interested though I also have a pretty limited knowledge of soccer though I think I can manage hopefully

but yeah I'm game ^.^

I'd probably be interested in having one of the team spots as well.

Sopranos Sopranos I am interested though I also have a pretty limited knowledge of soccer though I think I can manage hopefully

but yeah I'm game ^.^

I'd probably be interested in having one of the team spots as well.
Its okay I'll have it all lined up and then you can decide if you want to involve in the field as well

Well as the matter of fact, there is, do you have any idea for a character yet ?
Well, I've been thinking about making her a newbie in the field but eager to learn about the game [she will be walking around with a small notepad and a pen for whenever she learns something new]. She would be a student [about 17].

Well, I've been thinking about making her a newbie in the field but eager to learn about the game [she will be walking around with a small notepad and a pen for whenever she learns something new. She would be a student [about 17].
thats epic, we're looking forward to your character. If you have any character, feel free to ask them here or our OOC group ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back