• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tainted Beauty of the Fallen Divine

Characters
Here
Her eyes dimmed a bit, part of her sensed his regret.
"Is there anything I can do to help you out? yknow...for all you've done for me.." She smiled softly, figuring she would change the mood a bit

She tilted her head.
"Like what? So far all it feels like I've done is take gifts and tag along.." She nibbled at her last piece of toast and looked up at him.

"You Have Given Me Someone To Talk To, I Live Fairly Far Away From Society, And I Get Really Lonely. Not Only That But Very Few People Like To Work With Me Because Of My Disregard Of Orders And Laws, So You Gave Me Something That Is Worth More Then Anything I Could Buy You." He Says This With A Cheerful And Bubbly Tone, But Comes Off As Earnest.

Alice blushed softly and smiled, over time her attitude became a little brighter.
"Thank you for everything.." She finished her food and reached for her mug of coffee, she then carefully sipped to avoid burning her tongue.

"I'm Happy To Do So, You Said You Had Stuff You Needed To Grab In The Fields, Would You Lead The Way To The Stuff." He Asks Her And Waits For Her To Lead The Way.

She looked around for a bit until finding a small trail she had made with grown vines.
"Oh it's this way.." She ducked through the fields and waved her hand to clear a small path in the brush.

Eventually she comes back with a small leather bag around her shoulder, she was now in a fresh change of clothing that looked like a uniform.
"Hey, sorry if I took so long" She smiled softly

"No Prob, We Should Start Making Are Way To Our Spot, It's About Time We Start Hunting." He Says Casually, He Sets His Bag Down Going Throw It And Grabs Two Sets Of Night Vision Goggles, Giving One Set To Her, And Says "Put These On When It Gets Dark, They Will Let You See In The Dark." He Grabs His Things Leading Her To The Right Spot And Begins To Set Up His Rifle, And Tells Alice, "Watch My Sides, Use This If You See Anything Dangerous." As He Says This He Hands Her A Handgun.

She tilts her head.
"You use these to see through the darkness?" She asked quietly while examining the goggles.
"No wonder they found me so easily at night..." Alice sighed softly and sat down on the same rock she was on last night while taking the handgun.
I really don't want to resort to using this...

Alice blinked and almost fell forward, she put a hand to her head and grit her teeth.
"O-ow.." Her vision became cloudy.
"Th-there's one t-to the left of us...." She whispered.

The creature leaps forward and snarls as it's jaw unhinges and snaps at Hideyoshi, this one is a lot more wolf like.
"Look out!" Alice quickly ran over and shoved him out of the way, causing them to narrowly avoid the attack.

He Says Quickly "Thanks, You Stay Here." He Gets Up Quickly Drawing His Short Blade, Holding The SMG In His Other Hand, He Shouts To The Beast "Come On, You Fucker, Try Harder.", As He Does He Prepares To Dodge The Attack And Make A Stab Towards The Things Neck.

It growls loudly and swings it's claw at him in an attempt to injure him, black smoke cascaded around the beast acting as a cloak to hide the attack.
Alice decided it would be best not to get in his way so an injured partner wasn't on the list of concerns, she put her hands together and rubbed gently, then thrusted her palms forward to create a gust of wind which blew enough of the smoke away that it revealed the area of attack.

Lifted the gun and shot, having not been used to the recoil of even a simple handgun it scared her and she lifted her arms above her head- quickly closing her eyes. The beast dropped with a thud about the same time Alice dropped to her knees from shock, she let go of the gun letting it fall to the ground and panted softly.
"S-sorry...I thought I could handle a gun..."

He Looks To Her And Says "You Have Nothing To Apologies For, You Shoot And Killed The Thing, That's Better Then Most." He Gets His Things Together And Says "I Think That's Enough For Tonight, We Should Head Back." As They Go Back To The Hotel, He Says To Alice With A Smile "I Think A Little Celebration Is An Order For A Job Well Done, What Do You Think About Pizza?" He Asks Her.

Last edited:
She looked up at him and sighed softly before putting on a smile.
"I suppose...I still think it's a shame that the creature once looked somewhat like me..." she rubbed her arm.
"You won't let me turn out like that right..?" She asked quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back