• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tainted Beauty of the Fallen Divine

Characters
Here
"I'm Sure There Are More, Humans Have Just As Much Capacity For Empathy As Any Other, Some May Simply Be Self-Centered, Some Misguided In Their Beliefs, Either Way, I Think We Been Out Here Long Enough, That Most Have Been The Only One Or They Wised Up After I Fired A Shot, Lets Go Back To Town, I Will Come Back Out Tomorrow Night And Check Again, What Are Going To Do?" He Says, Gathering His Things To Head Back Town.

She paused and looked up at Hideyoshi,
"I honestly...don't know- I'll probably wander again, I don't have a home anymore." She stood up and placed the tulip back down where she had been sitting.
"If you don't see me tomorrow night I've probably been killed- it's rare to see someone like me twice, we usually die."

"Well, How About You Come With Me? It's A lot Safer Then Just Wandering Around The Country With No Goal?" He Says Cheerfully, Looking Her In The Eye With A Warm Smile.

Alice tilted her head and fiddled with some of her bandages.
"If you're seen with me people are sure to get upset..." She whispered while looking at her attire.
"Besides, i'm not the most incognito person in the world right now.."

"Whatever Trouble Comes Is Fine With Me, And Besides It's Better To Have Two People To Deal With That Then One." He Says

Last edited:
She rubbed her arms.
"I suppose...do you have anything I can use to cover my skin a bit more? all these bandages are a dead giveaway." She asked quietly while picking at some of the wrappings she had used to keep her wounds covered.

He Nods, Then Begins To Look Through His Backpack And Hands Her A Green Cloak That Can Cover Most Of Her Appearance, "Will This Do?" He Asks.

She slowly reaches out and takes the cloak from his hands, then puts it on careful not to re-injure herself.
"Y-yeah...thanks..um, Hideyoshi right?" she asked as her composure became a little more collected, she was seeming to become a bit more comfortable around him after speaking for a while

"Yep, Know Let's Get Going." He Says Then Make His Wat Back To The Town, Making Sure Not Only That They Are Not Being Followed, Nut Also To Make Sure Alice Is Keeping Up With Him.

She managed to keep up the pace- although growing paranoid by the second she found at least some safety in Hide's presence, she believed him for the most part now.
"I hope not many people are out..it's fairly late now anyway.." She whispered, staying close behind him.

She tilted her head and pulled some hair out from behind her ear to cover her deep red eyes.
How can he be so calm..?
Alice looked around and caught a couple people looking at the pair from behind curtains and blinds, she stepped closer to Hide and bumped him slightly.
"S-sorry- this town is creeping me out..."

"No Problem, I Can't Blame You There." He Says Making His Way To The Mayor, He Decides To Make Sure He Keeps Pace With Alice As To Keep Her Hidden .

She keeps herself hidden from anyone in front of them by hiding behind him quietly.
"I wish I was human honestly..I wish I could just talk to people and not have them either be afraid of me or try to sell me for that stupid bounty.."

"That Help, But We Should Not Focus On What We Can't Change, Instead We Must Look Forward, The Mayor's Home Is Just Ahead, Then We Can Go To An Inn, Get Something To Eat And Some Rest." He Says

"They wont serve you if I'm here- maybe I should just wait outside.." She glanced over her shoulder to make sure no one was watching.
"With your cloak I should be able to hide what I am long enough for you to eat and rest.."

"Well, I'm Not Going To Leave You Out Here, I'll Figure Something Out, Trust Me, Anyway Were Here, Stay Out Here And If Anyone Threatens You, Use This." He Says Handing Her His Handgun, "It's Loaded So Be Careful." He Says Very Serious About The Whole Situation, Once She Accepts He Turns And Makes His Way Inside The Mayor's Home And Tells Him Of The Job Done, But Says That He Will Stay For A Few More Days To Verify This, After He Is Done He Will Make His Way Out And Look For Alice.

She held the gun in her hand carefully, unable to take her eyes off of it. The sight of guns made her sick since she's been shot at countless times and witnessed close divine die at the hands of this man made disaster.
"If I must..." She whispered
Shortly after Hideyoshi had left and Alice pushed aside her nauseated feelings, she came across a rather intoxicated man. He looked her dead in the eyes and spat into her lap.
"The fuck is a creature like you doin' in this village ah?!"
He spat his words at her like she was poison causing Alice to flinch and grip the gun. She slumped slightly and bit her tongue to avoid causing trouble.

Last edited:
It Probably Did Not Take Long For Him To Get Back Out, Particularly Because He Was Already Mildly Worried About Alice, And Once He Sees This Man Speaking To Her, He Makes His Way Over Saying, "What Is The Problem, Sir?"

"This fuggin beast wandered into our town! s' your job to take care of this shit is it not?" The man slurred as he pointed to Alice, beer in hand.
The smell of alcohol made her nauseous too- it was always a sign something bad was about to happen

"Oh, Well, Sir, I Think Your Are So Worried About Such Things That You Are Seeing Things, Sir This Is A Women Of Average Height, Not A 8ft Tall Beast That Can Bit Your Head Off, And If You Wish Me To Leave Then Fine, I'm Sure Those Monsters Will Be More Then Happy To Hear That You Best Defense Has Just Left, But If I Heard Wrong Then Would You Head Home And Get Some Rest Before You Hurt Yourself?" He Says With A False But Cheerful Tone Staring Daggers In The Mans Eyes.

The man grit his teeth and threw his beer at the ground, splashing Alice with a mixture of booze and glass
"I know whats I'm seein'. This lass has them ruby eyes- she's a beast in disguise sir I suggest you ditch her before she does bite your head off"
He stormed off and left the two alone, stumbling down the street.
Alice flinched once the bottle shattered, she looked down at herself and frowned.
"I'm sorry...your coat is all dirty now..." She mumbled softly, caring less about her own appearance and more about the coat lended to her out of kindness, she started to tear up.

"It's Fine, It's Fine, Let Me See Those Injuries, I Got Some Stuff That Will Stop The Pain Quickly." He Says With His Cheerful Tone, He Starts To Look For Some Bandages And Medicine.

Alice shook her head.
"There's too much to treat here on the street- I'd have to remove a lot of bandages and clothing. I can take care of it don't worry about me so much." She put forth a convincing smile and stood up.
"It's just some glass anyway, most of the injuries I currently have are from previous fights."

" Well, Let's Get Somewhere To Stay, But Then I'm Taking A Look At The Injuries." He Says With Little Room To Argue And Begins Looking For Some Where They Can Stay For The Night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back