• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tainted Beauty of the Fallen Divine

Characters
Here
He Probably Takes About An Hour, Then Making His Way Back To The Room, He Knocks On There Door And Says "Alice, You Still Awake?"

He Makes His Way In Setting The Box On The Nearest Place "Be Careful, It's Hot, You Can Have The First Slice." He Says Cheerfully.

She looked at it curiously and took a slice.
"Thank you.." She smiled softly at him and took a small bite. She paused after swallowing, then quickly munched on the rest of it.
"This is really good.." She hesitated and looked up at Hideyoshi to see if it was okay to take another.

Alice reached for another and sat down with it, nibbling slower this time. Her stomach struggled to hold it since she wasn't used to eating this much.
"Thank you...for everything..." She yawned softly after finishing the second slice and smiled at him

"The Smile Is All The Thanks I Need, Remember You Can Grab More If You Want To." He Says Finishing The First Slice And Grabbing Another.

She shook her head slightly.
"If I try to eat more I'll probably lose it...not used to eating so much so quickly" she smiled softly and rubbed her arms after shivering.

He Smiles And Says "Well, We Can Save It For Later, So You Can Have Some Another Time, If You Want To." Then He Decideds To Grab Another Pieces And Ask A Question "Alice, Do You Have Any Family Or Friends?" He Asks This With A Bit More Tact Then Before.

She took a moment to think, her eyes closed for a bit as she signed softly.
"No...I can't remember anyone- and the few I did have died quite a while ago." Her eyes opened again and looked at him, they looked dim from both fatigue and the recollection of memories

She shook her head gently and smiled.
"It's alright don't worry about it." Her eyes softened and she rubbed her arms.
"Is um, is it okay if I call you Hide?" she asked quietly

"Sure! I'd Recommend You Get Some Rest, Will Be Waking Up At About 2 PM, We Will Get Some Thing To Eat And I'll Be Checking With The Mayor, Then At About 6 PM Will Be Heading Back To The Fields, And Waiting, If We Find A Shadow Creature Will Take It Out." He Says With A Casual Tone And Then Begins To Take Off The Plates, Once He Is Finished He Will Say "Alright, Night!" And He'll Get Ready To Get Some Rest.

Alice curled up in the corner having not been accustomed to sleeping on anything comfortable. She yawned and rested her head on her arms which laid across her knees gently and started to doze off without feeling a need for a pillow or blanket. She didn't bother questioning the routine mostly due to her fatigue.
Hide...I hope I can trust you...
She smiled softly before falling asleep

Hideyoshi Set An Alarm For The Right Time And Got Up Pretty Quickly After Hearing It, He Decide To Get His Things Together And Check If Alice Was Awake, If Not He Would Poke Her On The Shoulder And Say "Hey, Alice, Time To Get Up!"

Her breathing hitched when he poked her, causing her to slowly lift her head and look up at Hide with groggy eyes.
"Mmm..hmm?" She yawned softly and rubbed her ruby eyes in an attempt to get them to focus.
"W-what..?" Her personality seemed so much more timid when she wasn't concerned with defending her life.

"Time To Get Up." He Says With A Smile, And Then Says "Also We Need To Get Some Breakfast, So Get Your Stuff Together And Will Get Going."

Alice yawned again and slowly stood up, stumbling a bit once the pain of her injuries returned.
"Oh..r-right..." She rubbed her arm and looked around.
"If we have time- I'd like to go back to the fields and see if I can find something, I have a bag of clothing I've scavenged."

"Sure, We Have About 4 Hours Before We Have To Start Hunting" He Says, As He Waits For He To Get Ready, Once She Is Ready, He Will Try To Find A Dinner That Will Serve Them, He Will Order Some Coffee And Asks "Alice, What Would You Like?"

Last edited:
Alice stared at the menu and started blushing, she hung her head after a while and slowly slid it towards Hide. She reached up her hand and pulled some hair in front of her eyes.
"I-I'll just get whatever you're having.......I can't read..."

He Looks To Her And Says Quietly With A Smile "Once We Get Back To My Home, I'll Teach You How, You Will Need To Know How To Read." Then He Orders Some Eggs, Bacon, And Toast With Coffee With One Cup Of Sugar And Cream Each.

Alice nodded slowly while trying to hide her embarrassment.
"Thanks.." She reached out and grabbed a fork to start eating.
"I'm not completely illiterate...My kind has it's own language but I never came to learn how to read English characters.." She stated before taking a small bite of toast and egg. She nibbled on the bacon and smiled to herself.
"Your kind makes such good food.."

"Can't Argue With That." He Says, Then He Point To Her Cup Of Coffee And Says, "I Would Not Just Start Drinking That, It's Quite Hot, And Bitter Without Cream Or Sugar", And Then Begins To Start Fixing His Coffee, Then Start Eating.

Her eyes twinkled.
"Sugar?" She reached for the same packets and cups he grabbed and mimicked his moves.
"This is new for me- sorry I feel like a child.." She laughed nervously and slid her cup to the side to cool down, then went back to nibbling away at her meal.

"No Worries, Everyone Else Probably Did The Same Thing The First Time They Had Coffee." He Says Chuckling, And Then Continues "I Had A Younger Sister Who Did The Same Thing When She Was Little, Ah, Good Times." He Says With A Hint Of Nostalgia And Regret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back