• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Taiga´s Partner Search (Plots inside!)

Taiga

Crazy Сat Lover

Welcome!

Thank you for visiting my little partner search thread, I really appreaciate that!

Before we jump right into some of my plot ideas, let me introduce myself and tell you some of my rules.

♣ You may call me Taiga (She/Her).
♠ I am 22 years old and look for a partner who is 20+. If you are younger, we should have a conversation first but I wont RP with anyone under 18.
♥ My timezone is GMT +2.
♦ I really like cats.

☼ Below you can find some plots (it will be updated as new ideas come) I have come up with. Be aware that I prefer 2-ꝏ paragraph posts and am not interested in one-line RP. As we start more detailed and progress, some scenes may be played out in shorter posts.
Every character must be over 18. Minors may be played out as side characters.
☼ Feel free to add any ideas to the plot. Also, you may propose your own if you notice they could align with my preferences.
☼ I would love to communicate through discord after we set up a RP. Posting on a dedicated discord RP server would be advantageous.

Phew, congratulation, you finally arrived to the plots! Before we jump right into it, remember that I'm open almost to everything as soon as it has a decent composition, except fandoms. Sorry, I don't understand them. Bolded are the characters I'm willing to play. Also, remember, any plot can be changed in one way or another. Romance is prefered though it is not a must. I wont write smut and it must be "closed door".

~If you don't like my plots and have your own, feel free to offer them and we can discuss further!

Speed of the Night

Street racing. It is known to be illegal and highly dangerous. A game of fortune, you win or lose, ride or die. It has always been something special for MuseA and MuseB. Based in a small town, they were the children of rivaling mechanics, fighting to prove whose car shop is the best. Having the access to tuned cars, they quickly found themselves on the night street race track and continued the rivalry of their fathers. One day a whisper goes through the street racing community - a private race called “De Leon” is about to be announced. A race known for its danger. Only six racers from all around the world get a chance to enter. They risk their cars. The winner of the race gets to take every single car of the defeated contestants home. As the race is announced, the racers have 3 months to prove their skills to Mr. X and secure their invitation. Thousands of videos are being sent to Mr. X and reviewed on his vlog. Do the racers have what it takes? Are their cars expensive enough to impress him? It is a game with high stakes. And it is also the perfect opportunity for MuseA and MuseB to finally decide who is the better racer.They will have to find the best cars in the world and show off their talent. Will they succeed? What if they have to work together to reach the finish line? What could go wrong if two rivals met face to face.. Right?

(Based on NFS and could be an enemies to friends/enemies to lovers story)

When two justice systems collide [Taken]

Who decides the law? If you ask Muse A, you will get a definite answer that the government decides who is right or wrong. Starting as a police officer, she quickly worked her way up, landing a job in the FBI organized crime department. On the other side, you will find Muse B, the heir of the (enter name) mafia. At a very early age, he witnessed the death of his father during a SWAT raid. Growing up around the most wanted criminals, his law was clear from the start. This drove him to build the (enter name) mafia from the ground, securing his position as godfather and work toward his goal - seek revenge. One night unexpectedly intertwined Muse A and Muse B ways. A spark leads to a night they would never forget. But the morning lets the dream fade away like fog. The FBI department for organized crime gets a contract to find Muse B as his identity is finally revealed. This starts a hunt for both Muse A and Muse B as Muse A has to follow her duty and Muse B is sure who leaked his identity. This is a story about burning feelings, betrayal and duty. Who will come out as a winner? Or is this going to destroy them both?

(A mafia and justice system inspired setting)

Favorite Pairings/Settings

(If we do any of these, we'll need to have a decent plot)

FBI agent x casual person

Arranged marriage

Traveler x local person

Anything with police, doctors, firefighters etc

.Anything scientist related (modern or sci-fi)

Apocalypse settings

Feel free to suggest any of your ideas! If it's exciting, I'm in!

Last edited:
Hey, I have a plot idea i'd be willing to pitch to you and try doing. Would you like it here or in a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back