• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ‘~tag you’re it~’

Ungifted ;-;

✨im on display for all you fu**ers to see✨

‘~TAG YOU’RE IT~’

46B9CB3C-0984-4880-A35F-B048779C524A.gif

A serial kidnapper is on the loose, kidnapping kids by fooling them as he pretends to be the ice cream man. He targets teens because they have more of what he wants. His agenda is to stalk a teen before posing as the ice cream man, offering them a special cone of a new ‘mystery’ flavored ice cream saying that ‘he wants to make sure someone likes it before making it a official new flavor’. When he gives it to them he usually says no charge and they be on their merry way until they take a lick or a bite causing them to fall motionless on the ground. He’s been doing this forever and he does a variety of things to them such as: selling them, keeping them(which he usually assaults them in a way), or placing them in this big house which is his new agenda.

“Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn’t stop”

This kidnapper wants to place various kids inside a big house and force them to play a deadly game of tag where whoever is ‘IT’ will have a special task to do and if they don’t complete it they will die. This game will last until he runs out of taggers, or until the teens find a way out.

EF7FD097-7F25-4DD6-BA34-2D632E610229.gif

‘~RULES~’

As you can tell this is going to be a dark role play with mature themes, but there needs to be some boundaries.

I ~ Follow RPNs Rules

“Tag, you’re it, tag, tag, you’re it”

II ~ This isn’t meant to be a romantic roleplay so it won’t be a major topic, but if characters already know each other or has seen them before etc, it will be okay. But PLEASE don’t make it a main topic.

III ~ As I said before this role play deals with mature themes but if you go into A LOT a detail (within RPNS boundaries) at least put a trigger warning, I don’t want anybody having any bad flashbacks.

IV ~ Be Active, at least post twice a week so I know your still alive. If something comes up can you tell me before disappearing?

“Grabbed my hair, pushed me down”

V ~ INCLUDE EVERYONE don’t just leave a person out because it’ll make it boring for them and I want everyone to enjoy this.

VI ~ Respect me and i’ll respect you, see how simple that is?

VII ~ This is a semi-literate role play folks, write a minimum of two paragraphs please.

VIII ~ One liners gets kicked out. It hits a nerve when people do it.

“Took the words right out my mouth”

IX ~ I know some of y’all role play for fun but at least use grammar, or maybe just don’t write “Billy walked into the house where the family, is where they are.” HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THAT?! Exactly, so make it legible.

X ~ At the moment you can only make one character.

730E7C9D-9494-4FA5-93F4-EF62D513DBC7.gif

“Tag, you’re it, tag, tag, you’re it”

‘~ROLES’~

There has to be at least seven people (not including me) to be interested in this for the roleplay to start. But if anyone else is interested I can add more spots.

Female 1 ~ Taken {Me}
Female 2 ~ Dax Dax
Female 3 ~ dazzling dazzling
Female 4 ~ apolla apolla

+

Male 1 ~ v e n u s v e n u s
Male 2 ~
Male 3 ~
Male 4 ~

F4CB1AD8-5D5D-427A-B659-5238595FED07.gif

Based off ‘Tag You’re It’ by Melanie Martinez and a little bit of the ‘SAW’ franchise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back