TA/ OOC

Well, the reason I should probably talk first is because it means both of us will still be in the running. If Mahan proposes first, it means one of us gets screwed instantly, because one of two things will happen when Clancy shows up:

1. Clancy steals the show with his return, screwing Mahan over
2. (The much more likely of the two) Clancy's return is severely undercut by Mahan's confession, meaning Clancy is screwed over.

Clancy going first means the less Earth-shattering event happens first, and both events are recognized in full

Wow, I'm weird with storytelling
Oh ok I just saw this now

That's the 'confused' part of 'confused nerd', and that's why you have a head start.

Out of curiosity, when does this roleplay take place?
Hmmm..... Actually I never thought about it but if I had to say now it would be in the year 2040 or so. Why?

Well most of this tech is way too advanced for modern day if you really think about it
Yeah... true...

But that would mean that Kazmor is the only character old enough to even vaguely remember the current time of video gaming

Well, I understand, in fact I could put this new knowledge to use.

Yeah... true...

But that would mean that Kazmor is the only character old enough to even vaguely remember the current time of video gaming

Well, I understand, in fact I could put this new knowledge to use.
Alright whatever you think will work

All though I'm not sure why this is important

Alright whatever you think will work

All though I'm not sure why this is important
Well, the current year is important because it gives me an idea of what kind of world the characters grow up in. It may seem irrelevant, but remember that only five years is the difference between someone growing up playing World of Warcraft and someone growing up playing the Souls series.

Well, the current year is important because it gives me an idea of what kind of world the characters grow up in. It may seem irrelevant, but remember that only five years is the difference between someone growing up playing World of Warcraft and someone growing up playing the Souls series.
True very true

That made me change my mind! I was thinking of an one day trip but then I remebered she said something about always wanting to visit UK. Thanks for reminding me.
XD np. Might need to make a leave notice thread so we know what's up with who, so we can keep track of these things better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back