TA/ OOC

I don't check in for ONE day and I come back to THIS? Twelve notifications and I don't know - 15 something - replies to the RP... You're all on a roll, aren't you?

Also, hi everyone, greetings from York, chocolate capital of the UK and HARRY POTTER PARADISE!

I'm in love with this place 0~0
If I knew you'd be back so soon I'd have waited. Marvel left Prey and everyone else...
Quinlan63 Quinlan63 : Marvel is stalking Mahan. Cupid arrow and stuff...

Hmmm... Black butler, SAO, code geass, ouran highschool hostclub, assassination classroom, K project... Maybe also one or two more but I don't remember.
I've thought about watching assassination classroom, seems up my alley

MJ ._. MJ ._. Just remembered, players are immune to the event, it only effects NPCs and animals, etc

Sorry, we only mentioned it in OOC

MJ ._. MJ ._. Just remembered, players are immune to the event, it only effects NPCs and animals, etc

Sorry, we only mentioned it in OOC
Crap! No one asked me. That's not a good idea... not at all. See it this way:

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 : They say there is no cupid, so may it be. I change it to Marvel has really lost it and thinks she felt that. Forget about hitting her back, she felt her heart cringing because she is sad, missing her parents and is searching for someone who can replace them. Mahan is a good target; the big brother figure.

Last edited:
Have you read the manga? It's on my wish list but I've never had time to read all of them.
I don't read manga. Like I said, I've only seen 4 animes, and that's only because it's easy to access. I might read some manga eventually, but it's not currently on my horizon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back