TA/ OOC

Mistwatch werewolves are in dark forest so I guess Cerita might face them. So I'm holding her there till someone decides to join werewolf class but it seems like no one likes to become furry!

Mistwatch werewolves are in dark forest so I guess Cerita might face them. So I'm holding her there till someone decides to join werewolf class but it seems like no one likes to become furry!
Not right now anyway and why would she deal with them when the paladins had to go kill skeletons. Really since it's just her and NPCs you can post all of that yourself at your own pace.

Not right now anyway and why would she deal with them when the paladins had to go kill skeletons. Really since it's just her and NPCs you can post all of that yourself at your own pace.
Ok. I wasn't going to have her deal with them but as playing by my own is boring I wanted some side conversation with it. I'll push Cerita forward... later; when I feel like writing a fighting scene.

Ok. I wasn't going to have her deal with them but as playing by my own is boring I wanted some side conversation with it. I'll push Cerita forward... later; when I feel like writing a fighting scene.
Yeah but who does she have to interact with? I can't very well play every NPC myself, even though I know that is not what you were suggesting.

Yeah but who does she have to interact with? I can't very well play every NPC myself, even though I know that is not what you were suggesting.
I though someone may want to become a werewolf. I don't mind it anymore. I'm going to wrap up Cerita's mission sooner or later.

I though someone may want to become a werewolf. I don't mind it anymore. I'm going to wrap up Cerita's mission sooner or later.
Alright just be mindful to have it done before we transition to the next day (Whenever we get to that) or have a reason for her not to be finished

MJ ._. MJ ._. Rip Soul isn't a skill you use. It is a passive effect that works only when you kill an enemy.
Didn't we kill one of dragons? Do you mean I don't need to use it and it happens automatically? The Marvel can summon wolves, goblins and that one baby dragon? Well it uses MP so it must be somehow used intentionally.

Didn't we kill one of dragons? Do you mean I don't need to use it and it happens automatically? The Marvel can summon wolves, goblins and that one baby dragon? Well it uses MP so it must be somehow used intentionally.
It's a passive effect that happens when Marvel kills a monest her lvl. Marvel has a 50% change to get a soul stone, which is used when she resurrects a monster. Their are only 5. 3 of which Loki killed(I'm sure at this point loki as a bunch if soul stones, but I've never had het bother with undead summoning), and pinto killed one which leaves only the one Lurie bound left.

It's a passive effect that happens when Marvel kills a monest her lvl. Marvel has a 50% change to get a soul stone, which is used when she resurrects a monster. Their are only 5. 3 of which Loki killed(I'm sure at this point loki as a bunch if soul stones, but I've never had het bother with undead summoning), and pinto killed one which leaves only the one Lurie bound left.
Plinto killed that? I thought he left it for Marvel to finish out of kindness! If Marvel has no role in killing the young dragon the I'll change the post to only crystal shards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back