TA/ OOC

Regarding that, amulets, rings and other accessories can be worn by all classes and there is the amulet of the dark knight that allows all classes to use all weapons. Is it correct?

Another question: What are weapons that Elvira offers?
Yes that is correct about the Amulet of the dark knight allowing anyone to use any weapon

As for the weapons she offers any kind of weapon you want as long as you have the materials needed to make it

Also I changed how dodge chance works
Yes, the new way works better than the old formula. Thank you for answering all my question. I still don't know what kind of core and how much scales Elvira needs but maybe it's better to be asked in game; Marvel should do it by herself!

Yes, the new way works better than the old formula. Thank you for answering all my question. I still don't know what kind of core and how much scales Elvira needs but maybe it's better to be asked in game; Marvel should do it by herself!
You can find both those in the Holy Dragon Knight and Lava Dragon Knight pages in extra

Now, Cerita is in church of light. I don't know if I have to play the npc myself or wait for someone to appear and guide her.

Who is in charge of the church or faction? I also need to know if there are any saints from either churches.
High Priestess Portia is the head of the Church of Light. Read More Here: Class Trainers

Neither church has any player that has gained the saint subclass. Also the dark church has not even come back into power yet so they are not even a concern to the church of light.

High Priestess Portia is the head of the Church of Light. Read More Here: Class Trainers

Neither church has any player that has gained the saint subclass. Also the dark church has not even come back into power yet so they are not even a concern to the church of light.
Although there is no dark church to be concerned about, more people turning to vampires mean less people attending pantheon of light. I think that can concern malabal inquisitors.
So I should complete this part alone. I wonder if Cerita can become a saint.

Although there is no dark church to be concerned about, more people turning to vampires mean less people attending pantheon of light. I think that can concern malabal inquisitors.
So I should complete this part alone. I wonder if Cerita can become a saint.
A Saint? We will see. Do you want to know the requirements for her to be a saint?

Cool! So the Arch priest and attractiveness requirement is for another quest? Please, tell me the requirement for saint.
Requirement: Must be an Acolyte or Arch Priest/ Gain the blessing of a god of either church/ Must be a member of either church [Restriction: There can only be one Saint from either church]

Requirement: Must be an Acolyte or Arch Priest/ Gain the blessing of a god of either church/ Must be a member of either church [Restriction: There can only be one Saint from either church]
How can she gain the blessing? And if she pays tributes here, can she be a member of one of 7 churches?

How can she gain the blessing? And if she pays tributes here, can she be a member of one of 7 churches?
First she can gain the blessing by doing things for the church until one of the gods(Me) deems that you are worthy. Second there is only 1 church of light, but it has a temple with 7 shrines to each god in every major city. As to paying tribute you can but is not required to join the church.

First she can gain the blessing by doing things for the church until one of the gods(Me) deems that you are worthy. Second there is only 1 church of light, but it has a temple with 7 shrines to each god in every major city. As to paying tribute you can but is not required to join the church.
So what Cerita needs is Portia giving her quests. Will joining Malabal Inquisitors help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back