TA/ OOC

The only thing I don't get is why
Because its the only dark material you've got there. And most cute weaklings like me want to play bad while hiding behind avatars as we think we are too good to be interesting while being ourselves. Or something...

yes, do so and convince Prey to join the dark side, huehuehue
Heh, actually, I don't think it will work well between Prey and that Bita girl since prey looks down on everyone XD I don't think those two could get along but we can still try, fun to see what happens :p

Heh, actually, I don't think it will work well between Prey and that Bita girl since prey looks down on everyone XD I don't think those two could get along but we can still try, fun to see what happens :p
Still, Loki needs someone to tease, or else she might go soft. You know what they say: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Still, Loki needs someone to tease, or else she might go soft. You know what they say: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
You will need some very good arguments to convince Prey to join, I doubt Loki could do it though XD but maybe another member? Parhaps Max if he ever comes back?

Prrr is,in fact, in CoB
Quinlan63 Quinlan63
Actually, Is it cool if I make Prrr a mage instead? Not just because no one else is one, but because I realize that I actually like it better than Warlock. Fantasies about raising entire armies notwithstanding.

Well since it is still early I guess it's ok
yay, unfortunately, I have to go sleep and then go to work. I'll fix my stats and things in... about 16 hours. Man, I never really think about how much I work til I try to explain it.

Yeah, the Mage is a misunderstood class though i mean the 24hr cd on summons is a bit brutal though. That's a pretty heavy cost when you have Warlocks's and their branch classes literally pulling up corpses on a whim
Good luck making the changes
It wont be so bad. My starting stats'll be the same and all my gear wont change. All I have to do is rearrange my current stats to reflect the changed lvl up bonuses, and redo my Class Skills sections. All of that should only take about 30 to 45 minutes at the most.

yay, unfortunately, I have to go sleep and then go to work. I'll fix my stats and things in... about 16 hours. Man, I never really think about how much I work til I try to explain it.

Yeah, the Mage is a misunderstood class though i mean the 24hr cd on summons is a bit brutal though. That's a pretty heavy cost when you have Warlocks's and their branch classes literally pulling up corpses on a whim

It wont be so bad. My starting stat'll be the same and all my gear wont change. All I have to do is rearrange y current stats to reflect the changed lvl up bonuses, and redo my Class Skills sections. All of that should only take about 30 to 45 minutes at the most.
Well ok we can discuss CDs later then

Users who are viewing this thread