TA/ OOC

Indeed, so maybe something that ties in to the Gods of Titan age? Something like easter, which is for christians when Jesus came back from the death, and not about a bunny hopping around and pooping chocolate eggd, so maybe some kind of thing that ties in with the Gods, that is kinda logical.

Indeed, so maybe something that ties in to the Gods of Titan age? Something like easter, which is for christians when Jesus came back from the death, and not about a bunny hopping around and pooping chocolate eggd, so maybe some kind of thing that ties in with the Gods, that is kinda logical.
Maybe.... But that would be a bit hard to do. Plus I still need to think what happens for players during the event.

If you want a holiday related to Gods then Mithraism will do. The date is almost the new year you currently celebrate. You know Jesus's birthday is after Christmas, right? That's because if the festival of Mithra.

Yep. What? Did I get anything wrong?

EDIT: Oh, I saw the mistake. The wind rune now properly give attack speed instead of fire damage. I figured there'd be typos and such in this post. I was half asleep when I finally finished it.
Ok glad you figured that out but I just found something that makes no sense.

I never added in an item called "Cloudy Quartz" so I'm having a hard time understanding where he got them

Ok glad you figured that out but I just found something that makes no sense.

I never added in an item called "Cloudy Quartz" so I'm having a hard time understanding where he got them
That... was actually not even supposed to be there. I was writing that post and something else at the same time, and somehow it got into the spoiler. It's supposed to be apart of a wizard's shopping list for his new apprentice (long story). Apparently, my hands are still typing when I unintentionally fall asleep at the keyboard.

That... was actually not even supposed to be there. I was writing that post and something else at the same time, and somehow it got into the spoiler. It's supposed to be apart of a wizard's shopping list for his new apprentice (long story). Apparently, my hands are still typing when I unintentionally fall asleep at the keyboard.
Oh ok

Users who are viewing this thread