TA/ OOC

Hiii guys, I is back from le camping trip. How have things been? Not too active as far as I can see.
heya Summer^^ Yeah we mostly kept things on the downlow, and posted on Plinto/ Lurie side while we waited. A new member also joined with an interesting character

heya Summer^^ Yeah we mostly kept things on the downlow, and posted on Plinto/ Lurie side while we waited. A new member also joined with an interesting character
Sounds good, will check it out right now ^^ hopefully they stay, so far every new person who joined has dissapeared again...
How was your trip?
The trip was fun, I was with a group of five friends and every night we played hide and seek and tag and cardgames untill 1 AM and it was so much fun ^^ I have really sore muscles now though, I'm not used to running around all day XD

Sounds good, will check it out right now ^^ hopefully they stay, so far every new person who joined has dissapeared again...

The trip was fun, I was with a group of five friends and every night we played hide and seek and tag and cardgames untill 1 AM and it was so much fun ^^ I have really sore muscles now though, I'm not used to running around all day XD
XD well glad you enjoyed yourself

XD well glad you enjoyed yourself
Yea, I certainly have despite getting a sunburn, on a cloudy day aswell, just... How!? How, nature, how??!! Oh well, it was fun, even though it was REALLY hot for two days, but I couldn't swim so I had to sit at the side of the pool while all my friends had fun *sigh* oh well, they made sure to splash my enough to make me feel included in their fun :p

Yea, I certainly have despite getting a sunburn, on a cloudy day aswell, just... How!? How, nature, how??!! Oh well, it was fun, even though it was REALLY hot for two days, but I couldn't swim so I had to sit at the side of the pool while all my friends had fun *sigh* oh well, they made sure to splash my enough to make me feel included in their fun :p
XD just nature reminding us of being pale asf :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back