TA/ OOC

Kinda wish Max had stayed with the group. Also like how everyone is trying to keep the fact their ain't from this world a secret and Yuna's like: I'm from a place that's not anywhere you've heard of, teehee.

Kinda wish Max had stayed with the group. Also like how everyone is trying to keep the fact their ain't from this world a secret and Yuna's like: I'm from a place that's not anywhere you've heard of, teehee.
Max is the least relevant of the group, he might as well be the one to fetch Clancy

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Could I possibly gt a quick rundown of the current situation IC? 30 pages is a lot to read, even for me.
Ok

Right now it is day 5 that everyone has been trapped. The main group in the guild "Eclipse" are preparing to celebrate one their member's birthday. Also on the side one of them has also been captured by another player and no one knows. Max/Nightshade is on his way to find him. On of my characters, Mahan is on his way to pick up some ale for the party and Loki and Yuna are still in the inn.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Could I possibly gt a quick rundown of the current situation IC? 30 pages is a lot to read, even for me.
Currently, everyone is in the City of Light about to celebrate Yuna's birthday. Clancy left sometime last night to go do something and Max has left to go get him. The rare item npc, along with Rita, has arrived at the City. Rita, Loki and Yuna are at the Inn, while Mahan, Plinto and Lurie are at the manor Mahan just bought. Mahan left to get some ale for the party and messaged Loki that he had bought a manor near the city gates.

The system AI(controlled by Quin and myself) has recently been changing the game's system to make things more and more realistic, but no one knows why. Currently no one knows how to get out of the game.

It's also day 5 in-game.

Ok

Right now it is day 5 that everyone has been trapped. The main group in the guild "Eclipse" are preparing to celebrate one their member's birthday. Also on the side one of them has also been captured by another player and no one knows. Max/Nightshade is on his way to find him. On of my characters, Mahan is on his way to pick up some ale for the party and Loki and Yuna are still in the inn.
Bruh...we didn't know Clancy had been captured yet, nice spoils there XD

Broken Wings: this scythe was named by a legendary demon Lord that was forgiven of his sins and ascended to the heavens

Wep dam: 130

+30 strength

+35 Intelligence

+50 Constition

+25 Light resistance

Skill: Redemption ( deals fire damage that increases based on 10% of missing health)

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Broken Wings: this scythe was named by a legendary demon Lord that was forgiven of his sins and ascended to the heavens

Wep dam: 130

+30 strength

+35 Intelligence

+50 Constition

+25 Light resistance

Skill: Redemption ( deals fire damage that increases based on 10% of missing health)

Quinlan63 Quinlan63
Alright that would make it an amazing Heroic weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back