TA/ OOC

Yeah I guess but we are going to have to get through the rest of the day and Yuna's Birthday. Plus we haven't even gotten the quest yet to find the city.
Well, hopefully it won't take too long. Mahan and Lurie are done with their thing. Clancy left to grind. Not sure about Max( Sizniche Sizniche ) and once Loki and Yuna are done we can probably timeskip. You cab probably do a quick post for Plinto if you want.

Well, hopefully it won't take too long. Mahan and Lurie are done with their thing. Clancy left to grind. Not sure about Max( Sizniche Sizniche ) and once Loki and Yuna are done we can probably timeskip. You cab probably do a quick post for Plinto if you want.
OK well to get that quest we need to find the Warlock trainer too.

And I think we can skip Plinto in the jewelry store

Heey guys! I'm so so sorry for not replying, my week has been all over the place. Thanks for dragging Yuna along, again. I should really get better at this >~< anyway, how are you all doing? ^~^

Heey guys! I'm so so sorry for not replying, my week has been all over the place. Thanks for dragging Yuna along, again. I should really get better at this >~< anyway, how are you all doing? ^~^
Good good. It's fine. Was worried cuz I felt like I was bunnying her a bit, which is a no no for rping, but I'm happy you're alright. I'm doing good. Working on a game char during free time

Good good. It's fine. Was worried cuz I felt like I was bunnying her a bit, which is a no no for rping, but I'm happy you're alright. I'm doing good. Working on a game char during free time
Yea well in other RP's I wouldn't be okay with it but I know I'm slowing things down so then I'm fine with others controlling my characters a bit. I do that in other RP's aswell if I'm holding it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back