TA/ OOC

hiii guys, sorry for not RP'ing, I was just kinda not in the mood when I doscovered that one of my RP buddies had died suddenly last week :( that wasn't fun and I didn't feel like RP'ing afterwards. but I'm back again ^^

green_eyed_demon_by_hirayagi_ellery-d4ri6zi_zpsfad6b1d1.jpg
RaynaFon RaynaFon

hiii guys, sorry for not RP'ing, I was just kinda not in the mood when I doscovered that one of my RP buddies had died suddenly last week :( that wasn't fun and I didn't feel like RP'ing afterwards. but I'm back again ^^
Oh no that is totally fine and sorry that is terrible to hear

Oh no that is totally fine and sorry that is terrible to hear
yea it really is, I mean, the last time we talked was four days before he died, he told me he wasn't feeling well and my last message was that it was a good idea to lay down and try to sleep for a while. four days later he was gone but I didn't discover it untill a week after his death... it is really shitty and he'll be missed. but at least he has no pain or dissabilities anymore.... that's good I guess.

Aw, sorry to hear that summer. Well wishes to their family

Users who are viewing this thread

Back