TA/ OOC

Ok? If he didn't act like such a brat about it, she wouldn't have a problem
No, that's not it. Max knew from the start he was an unwanted element: a rookie, a liability. He tried to make up for it by being resourceful, but he knew nobody actually needed or wanted his help. Like I've said multiple times throughout, it would make not difference if Max was here or not.

He hates Loki because of the stark contrast between them. Loki is basically carrying the team, and they would have fallen apart ages ago without her help. She's the leader (seriously, even Mahan is basically commanded by her), the warrior, and the entrepreneur. Plus, it doesn't help that he could see right through her and could tell that she basically initially thought Max was good for nothing but cannon fodder.

And to top it off, Loki apparently wouldn't even give him the luxury of leaving the guild with a shred of dignity.

tl;dr jealous af

Yuna: guys guys guys, be a little nicer to eachother, let's all be friends *shows Fabian to everyone* looks, here is cute fox, cute fox wants you two to be friends so be nice okay?

Sorry was caught up in something. Also use=/= fighting power. And still, the way he goes about it is like a 15-17. If he actted more his age she wouldn't care as much
Still, it's how the character feels whether it's logical or not. Weren't you the one who said not everyone is completely logical?
Hmmm?
Hmmmmmmm?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Still, it's how the character feels whether it's logical or not. Weren't you the one who said not everyone is completely logical?
Hmmm?
Hmmmmmmm?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Ok? But I'm saying it's still not dignity. It's just how he feels, and I think I've showen Loki can care less, unless Yuna says something but that's besides the point*coughs*

Ok? But I'm saying it's still not dignity. It's just how he feels, and I think I've showen Loki can care less, unless Yuna says something but that's besides the point*coughs*
The dignity thing and this thing are separate discussions, but if Loki could care less, then that's more than enough reason for Max to quit. It's not like this is Max's job; he doesn't have to be colleagues with people he doesn't want to. The power of the internet, mi amigo

The dignity thing and this thing are separate discussions, but if Loki could care less, then that's more than enough reason for Max to quit. It's not like this is Max's job; he doesn't have to be colleagues with people he doesn't want to. The power of the internet, mi amigo
Not really. No one is here to cater to Max's pride were he likes it or not. If he wants to act like that due to an inferiority complex, that's fine but Loki isn't going to care. That's just not like her, and if that alone is grounds for Max to leave, then ok.

Not really. No one is here to cater to Max's pride were he likes it or not. If he wants to act like that due to an inferiority complex, that's fine but Loki isn't going to care. That's just not like her, and if that alone is grounds for Max to leave, then ok.
Ok cool, I didn't expect her to care

Yeah, the only thing she doesn't like is how he's being passive-aggressive about it instead of openly saying why he doesn't like her. Which she why she takes shots back at him.
She never asked

I mean, seriously

"Hey Shade, how's it going?"

*laundry list of reasons*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back