TA/ OOC

if you don't feel like posting then wait untill you fee like it. my philosophy is always: [thing] is like a fart: if you need to force it, it is probably shit. it goes for love, for drawing, friendship, happiness, posting a post in an RP, pretty much everything XD

I didn't get any notifications at all for any of these, on a side note. Wat? Lol

Sizniche Sizniche
Loki: That's ok Shade, all the money you spent at the resource shop went to me anyways. I'll take that as your greeting, heh
Max: Oh no! I've given a minuscule amount of money to my nemesis for a purpose that will ultimately benefit me and Clancy more! Oh, what ever shall I do?

Max: Oh no! I've given a minuscule amount of money to my nemesis for a purpose that will ultimately benefit me and Clancy more! Oh, what ever shall I do?
Loki: That's a bad thing? I just said that I'll take it as a greeting. Didn't know I was your nemesis, even though we're on the sane team. Huh, ok then.

Loki: That's a bad thing? I just said that I'll take it as a greeting. Didn't know I was your nemesis, even though we're on the sane team. Huh, ok then.
Max: fuck it i quit *Nightshade has left the guild 'Eclipse'*

Max: Wow, I don't think I made you any red tinted glasses, but that's a pretty rosy view of the situation.
Loki: Really? Then by all means, give me back the adment ore I gave to you that you didn't count towards the payment of my weapon. Also, maybe I should have left you to fight the bandits by yourself when we fought them and just have walked away. Surely you could have fought them on your own as you did your own share of the fighting right? Oh wait, that's right. You were about as useful as a stick in that fight. If not for me and Mahan being there, you'd have died 10 times over, but what ever. Also, you can give be back the 4000k extra gold coins I gave you for reforging my scythe. I called it a tantrum becuase that's what it is. If you want to act like a little kid, I've no problem treating you like one. You can either say your problem like an actual adult or keep pushing it under the carpet and running from it. Doesn't matter to me.

Loki: Really? Then by all means, give me back the adment ore I gave to you that you didn't count towards the payment of my weapon. Also, maybe I should have left you to fight the bandits by yourself when we fought them and just have walked away. Surely you could have fought them on your own as you did your own share of the fighting right? Oh wait, that's right. You were about as useful as a stick in that fight. If not for me and Mahan being there, you'd have died 10 times over, but what ever. Also, you can give be back the 4000k extra gold coins I gave you for reforging my scythe. I called it a tantrum becuase that's what it is. If you want to act like a little kid, I've no problem treating you like one. You can either say your problem like an actual adult or keep pushing it under the carpet and running from it. Doesn't matter to me.
Max: That's all I needed to hear

*opens flying machine*
*Mary Poppins the fuck out of CoL*

Users who are viewing this thread