TA/ OOC

Lol it's ok. I think some of your loints are good ones. Like the amount of mana warlock have over every other class lol
Most of my points are still valid, but It'll be worth it when I put fire elementals on Magic Bolt and just spam that mofo

Well I mean, what player explores a game and doesn't think of mass muder?
Good point. Lurie didn't know that Clancy was a strategy guide writer. In fact, she still doesn't. Maybe I should mention it

RaynaFon RaynaFon when your character likes VR, but a market-ending catastrophe happens the day the first VRMMO comes out

funny-pictures-duck-waterfall-fuck.jpg

2 days. I'm pretty sure we'd have to be hospitalized at the moment just to be alive because of dehydration. AND THERE'S TWO MILLION OF US
People are know to die doing sky diving, surfing, bungee jumping, and rock climbing, but they still do it anyways. People are dumb and will still likely play vr games even after the problem is fixed

People are know to die doing sky diving, surfing, bungee jumping, and rock climbing, but they still do it anyways. People are dumb and will still likely play vr games even after the problem is fixed
Very very few, especially if TWO MILLION PEOPLE WERE SIMULTANEOUSLY PUT IN MORTAL PERIL

All of those combined aren't nearly that dangerous

Very very few, especially if TWO MILLION PEOPLE WERE SIMULTANEOUSLY PUT IN MORTAL PERIL

All of those combined aren't nearly that dangerous
No, I mean, people will still play vr. The company is probably definitely done for, well with a game as advanced as TA they might be able to savage themselves if they fix the problem soon, but then the plot is gone. I don't think the market would die tho.

Also side note. What if as a twist, the time flow from the game and irl was different and years have actually gone bye. Everyone in the game is actually a collection of their minds and thoughts that make up their personalities. So they're apart of the server now, and the server can't be shut down or every dies.

PS. Is acutall over 2,000,000 people, reread the title

Users who are viewing this thread

Back