• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tᴀᴛᴇ's Cʀᴀᴠɪɴɢs | Fᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs & Oʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟs

Tate

Your Queen

4471770.png
tumblr_mygpglDgSt1t0je02o1_500.gif

Hello!

• more-ian.gif

Hey there!

Welcome to my request thread!
    :D

I ask that you read all of these tabs to get a feel of what I'm okay with, what I'm not okay with, and the requirements. You'll also get to see all of my qualifications.

If by the end of you reading through all of this, you don't get something answered, please feel free to ask me.

Supernatural

• e0e45538dbcb85e657d141f63813ff20.jpg

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

...then there must also be a lock.
    Sam Winchester

Teen Wolf

• tumblr_njsfbiAfqV1u7cn01o1_500.gif

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

Harry Potter

• Harry-Potter-.gif

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

Divergent

• 40b30e26e9706449e75948cbe8b85e3c.jpg

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

Disney

• tumblr_nreqvfLlHp1u7gnm9o1_500.gif

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

The Vampire Diares

• tumblr_inline_numfph1ZDM1t2peeo_500.gif

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

American Horror Story

• tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

Bates Motel

• tumblr_static_nn.gif

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

Original

• jofkQW1r06b9zo1_500.gif

Key:

Bold - My Role.

Blue - M x M pairing.

Pink - M x F pairing.

- Craving.

Goodbye!

If anything caught your eye, please let me know in the comments or in PM. Also, let me know if you have any plots that I might be interested in, too! I love to hear other peoples ideas and branching off of them.

And, if something
did catch your eye, please leave any of the pairings or plot names down in the comments, as well as any of your ideas, and leave the name of your favorite song (as of now) so I know you probably read everything you needed to.

Cheers!

tumblr_m7wbpmgrzn1ryvicno1_500.gif

Note:This will be updated regularly, so stay tuned for more. Just wanted to get this out in the world tonight for the sake of possibly getting some roleplays started. And because I'm tired right now and extremely lazy.

dividerpink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant tell what's bold it keeps vanishing and appearing so much qwq So I typed all this out myself from what I saw between load flashes-

Married Older Man x Single Younger Man

Prostitute x Client

Gigolo x Rich Guy

Obsessed Serial Killer x Obsession

Prince x Personal Guard

DONT MAKE ME GIVE YOU MY FAVORITE SONG THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

@Kazuka Rikiya

tumblr_n81jufUlXK1tpjquyo1_400.gif

You best gimme ya damn song.

Okay, okay. Fine. Whatever. Don't. See if I care.

*sobs*

But in all seriousness, I'll PM you once I get the chance and we can work something out then.(:

~Thank you!~

Hello! I'm interested in a MxM pairing for Hunter/Person Who Doesn't Know About Monsters, Older Brother/Younger Brother, or Hunter/Creature?

@The Ravens Daughter and @King of Limbs

tumblr_inline_nuymgcP8UR1r20f4i_500.gif

Okay, okay, sorry. Been waiting to use that gif and I've finally found the (almost) perfect moment. Had to use it.

But in all seriousness, please read both the
"Hello!" and "Goodbye!" slides. Thank you.(:

If you have any questions about the roles, please feel free to ask me. Once you've read both slides that I asked you to, please PM me.

Hello!~ I'm very interested in Older Brother/Younger Brother, Obsessed Serial Killer/Obsession and Angel/Human~ I would have to say my favorite song is....well at the moment it's this:
[media]

[/media]

Hey Tate,

I would love to do a MxM Harry Potter rp with you. I was wondering if that would only be about Hogwarts or if you had something else in mind (I would prefer something else in the hp-universe, but Hogwarts is also fine).

I don't really have one favorite song, but I love Panic! At The Disco's new song: Emperors New Clothes.

[media]

[/media]
hear from you soon,

Felix

I wanted to do Harry Potter OCxOC MxM, but I saw your original pairings and I had to choose hunter/person who doesn't know about monsters. Never done that before.

XP Just noticed I should put my favorite song. Does classic music count? Haha. I have no favorite song!

I would love to do either a teen wolf or vampire diaries rp with you and my favorite song is called feed Jake

Hello! I would love to do a Supernatural rp with you. I don't have a specific plotline I would like to do, but I do want to do a FxM pairing of Sam Winchester/OC.

And my favorite song would have to be Castaway by 5 Seconds of Summer or I Can't Help Falling In Love With You, the cover done by Tyler Joseph of twenty one pilots.

Hi! I would love to do the Klaus/Caroline pairing with you. I don't have a certain plot in mind (yet), but if you have any ideas, I'd be interested to hear them (: .

Favorite song of the moment is probably Often by The Weeknd.

@lavendersunsets and @Dropintheocean

Thank you for the comments!

I'll be PMing you both as soon as I get the chance.(:

ugh I'm such a sucker for good coding <3

anywho, I'm QuixoticKitten, but you can call me Quix. My favorite song atm has to be Magic Mountain by Firekid
yay alt rock. I like too many of your plots to name, but I was wondering if you play FxF at all or would be open to something with non-binary characters. Even if you aren't we could definitely be friends

Would you be willing to do a Norman bates role-play (m x f // Norman x oc) where you play the guy, me the girl?

OR

doubling up on some others??

Hello would go lu be interested in doubling for a Vampire Diaries rp?

Hmm I don't truly have favorite songs but at the moment I like The Light by Disturbed a lot.

I would love to explore the Dean/Sam WInchester pairing! Haven't found many people rp-ing SPN, specially that pairing. Shoot me a PM if you wanna discuss :)

@The Divergent @JoshMackMurph @shaku1347

I'm so terribly sorry about not getting back to you all sooner! Computer troubles, etc. etc. excuses, excuses.

Anyway, so I'm here now! I'll get to PMing you all as soon as I can!(: I have a bunch of other things to catch up on on here, so bare with me, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back