• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game

Svadilfari

The mediocre Gatsby
ezgif.com-add-text.gif
Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.
ezgif.com-add-text (1).gif Hey love! You've been invited by yours truly. Remember me? Emmie?
College student Emmanuelle Layton decided to invite ten of her close high school friends to her parents' lodge up on the Rockies. She just accepted an invite from an institute overseas, and she wanted to spend her remaining days on American soil with her closest friends. She's scheduled to leave at the fifth of November, giving her the grand idea of setting up a Halloween-themed farewell party at their estate. The party is scheduled to begin at the thirty-first of October. Unfortunately, the local news predicted a thunderstorm to happen at the said date, but a little stormy weather can't possibly dampen a Layton party, right? Besides, Emmie recently picked up a fun little object from a shop in town, and she couldn't wait to try it with her friends. So, the question is, are you down for some fun?

Welcome to: T R U S T: T h e G a m eezgif.com-gif-maker.gif Themes will include drama, suspense, action, supernatural, and possibly romance. This RP is inspired by a music video, and a photo. The photo only has words in it, which read: Are you willing to shoot your best friend for a million dollars? In this RP, Emmanuelle Layton decided to play this game with her friends. She picked up a device from an occult shop in town, where the seller claimed to have gotten it from a stranger. She was told that it is a 'wishing box,' and it grants whatever wishes you feed to it. There are certain rules however, and the breaking of these rules results in consequences. At first the demands are harmless, but then things got pretty interesting as the night marches on. This RP tests each characters' morals and bends to suit each choices made. The ending will depend on the players left and the choices they made along the way.

-A Note-Hello everyone! I am finally back. I had to leave months ago due to my hectic rescheduling, but the mess has been cleared up now, and I am free to RP! I hope you guys will join this! I have a ton of fun stuff and events planned ahead. As for the characters, requirements, and whatnot, this will be a casual to detailed RP. Absolutely no one-liners, as I don't want this to die early. There will be a requirement of at least a paragraph per post. I also encourage character diversity! If all this sounds good to you guys, please comment below if you're interested! I'll need at least ten people interested to start this. Thank you guys so much for reading all this! <3

this plot sounds amazing! i'm totally down!

also, if you don't mind sharing, what was the music video that inspired this rp?

Thank you so much for the interest guys! :-)

this plot sounds amazing! i'm totally down!

also, if you don't mind sharing, what was the music video that inspired this rp?

It's P!ATD's Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time. If you watch it, you'll probably get an idea about this RP's supernatural character. :-) Although the one in the music video is quite different from the one in this RP. They're just similar in some ways.

hey!!
I'm pretty sure this is closed now, but I've kind of been keeping tabs on the rp and everything, so I've sorta fallen in love.
I mean, I know I'm really new and stuff, and I've only made one character here so far, but please let me know if a spot ever opens up again! I would love to join if one does.
thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back