• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.O.M.E: The Terrain of Magical Expertise

"Hm Hmmm Hmmmm...Hm Hmmmmm Hmm." A figure hummed as she watched the combat from afar. "Arctic Aegis." She said as she slowly approached. Wind sped rapidly as she continued to move, eventually covering a decent amount of area around her. She quickly scattered Frost over at the combatants' direction.

Setting down a might totem Chief slashes through the remaining harassers with his tomahawk axes. "This is getting scary, eh" he settles down and looks at the boy with the gas mask "What's with that power?" He also casts water blessing at the him.

I log in for the first time. "Finally! Yeah, time for awesome combat and adventures." I walk around looking for a good place to start.

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie](Did you do char. sign up?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, he signed up and got accepted yesterday I think...)

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]He looked up at the person that healed him. "What..... *Pant* What do you mean?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"I mean that green glow on yer hand, eh" Asked chief. He then helped the boy get up and introduced himself with a large smile. "By the way, I Thunderbird_Chief, Mind if I ask yer name?" He asked while extending his hand.

Enigmaniac frowns slightly and saunters up to the two, frowning more as his character model just about comes up to Cyashot's shoulders. "You ok kid?"

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
Enigmaniac frowns slightly and saunters up to the two, frowning more as his character model just about comes up to Cyashot's shoulders. "You ok kid?"
Chief looks spooked at the frowning player he just noticed around. He steps back a bit.

"I'm uh.... I-I'm Cyashot.... Most people call me Cy, though...You can call me whatever you want though.... I don't care..." he mumbled, and shook the man's hand.

He then looked over to the other player. "Under the circumstances." He replied.

"That's great... I think the game translated my player model a bit shorter than I intended... I'm Enigmaniac by the way, call me Enigma, or Maniac, or Nigma or whatever." He sticks both hands out to the other players, grinning widely. "Those were some great moves by the way, I mean, I could totally take you but that was still pretty awesome, I mean, you oneshotted that guy! I'm rambling now. Sorry."

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]"I'm uh.... I-I'm Cyashot.... Most people call me Cy, though...You can call me whatever you want though.... I don't care..." he mumbled, and shook the man's hand.

[/QUOTE]
Turning back to Cyanshot, Chief smiled "Ya can call me Chief, then!" He then turns to the frowning player, trying not to show his disconfort at his espression. "A-a-a-a-and who might y-y-y-ou be,eh?" Extending his hand nervously.

"That's great... I think the game translated my player model a bit shorter than I intended... I'm Enigmaniac by the way, call me Enigma, or Maniac, or Nigma or whatever." He sticks both hands out to the other players, grinning widely. "Those were some great moves by the way, I mean, I could totally take you but that was still pretty awesome, I mean, you oneshotted that guy! I'm rambling now. Sorry."
"Uh....Okay then, nice to meet ya, eh." Chief shook Enigmaniac's hand, now calmer. He looks back and asks "Hey, why were those guys picking on you,eh? I mean you are tough, so why not just take them on by yourself?"

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]"They're like... Twice my age.... and level...." He answered, staring at the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Chief frowns a little and says "Dang, shy one, eh?" Suddenly his eyes start glinting, and he exclaims with an entusiastic smile" How aboot we ease the tension here and test the pvp against a player your own level?"

Artizure waited until her Frost reached them and clung to those present."Hello. I hope you don't hate me for this." She said before her Blizzard covered the area.

"Ugh... Not more...." Cy said, and turned into a cloud of Sarin. He flew behind the girl and reformed. "Show some respect." He said, and shot what he called 'Crazy Gas' at her.

I get covered in snow and blink. "What just happened?" I see a bunch of people fighting and run over to them. I activate my bark ability hardening my skin and see what they're doing.

Finally unfrozen, Chief thanked himself he did set that might totem during the fight against the hooligans. He sets a Tectonic Totem and raises an Earth Pillar aimed at the intrusive cold girl that attacked him.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 jumped up onto a nearby roof avoiding the blizzard range "people these days are so bloodthirsty" she sighed watching the fight.

A glow appears in Enigmaniac's hand behind the ice he is frozen in before it shatters and he lobs a fireball at Artizure. "S-s-s-s-solar F-flare!"

A glow appears in Enigmaniac's hand behind the ice he is frozen in before it shatters and he lobs a fireball at Artizure. "S-s-s-s-solar F-flare!"
Chief looks at Enigmaniac, trying to hold his laughter "Solar Flare?"

"W-what about it? I do celestial magic! Solar Flares, Moon's Blessings, Worm Holes, Shooting Stars and... the stuff... bugger off Big Chief Stereotype!" Enigmaniac huffs, although he's not really that angry. "Can we focus on this frosty witch, I mean, Jesus, what's wrong with you girl? That stuffs freaking cold!"

Shaking the insult off with a smile, Chief says "Can you make a Black Hole and Pull her here? I kinda have a plan." With this Chief Destroyed the might totem and casted Water Blessing on Both himself and Enigmaniac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back