• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.O.M.E: The Terrain of Magical Expertise

I laugh hilariously hearing the names of those attacks and roll down the hill I was hiding on towards you. "Holy crap! Did you actually choose those moves? Seriously? You know you don't have to say their names, right? Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Eh... sorry. That's not how it works..." Enigmaniac looks a bit sheepish. "It just reflects attacks..." He pointedly ignores the guy laughing at him.

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
"Eh... sorry. That's not how it works..." Enigmaniac looks a bit sheepish. "It just reflects attacks..." He pointedly ignores the guy laughing at him.
"Damn, we need a way to drag her, eh" He looks at the guy laughing at Enigmaniac "Friend of yours?"

I try to stop laughing, but it's only slowing down. "I can help you out if you want. Just... Let me hang around you guys. I'm new here so I don't have friends."

"My skin is hardened. Fire will only burn a little, not hurt."

RenaissanceNerd said:
I try to stop laughing, but it's only slowing down. "I can help you out if you want. Just... Let me hang around you guys. I'm new here so I don't have friends."

"My skin is hardened. Fire will only burn a little, not hurt."
Chief smiles "I don't see any problem with it, eh" he looks at Enigmaniac "He tooks your Solar Flare head on, he might handle the fight, I guess." he says, putting too much emhasys on the "Solar Flare" and keeping a friendly smile.

Artizure cast Armor of Winter on herself and let Arctic Aegis do its work of slowing and preventing projectiles from hitting her. Blizzard kept hitting her opponents because the never left while she used Frost to keep them from running. She heard someone call her a 'Killer frost ripoff' and used Encase on him.

Artizure watched as the man ran very slowly at her due to her abilities and didn't even need to worry about him. She observed as her damage increased to near lethal because they continued to stay.

I activate my petal storm ability and try to aim it at Artizure, but the storm blows it off course, so i control the petals and force them to spin with the winds in the storm, spreading all over the battle field

(Okay. Lethal Damage.)

Arctic Aegis knocked the petals away from their intended target while Artizure used Encase on the man froze him in ice. "Alright, bye." She said as lethal damage from staying too long in her storm hit him.

"I'd say three onto one wasn't fair but... she attacked first. Worm Hole!" A black hole appears in front of him, sucking up the blizzard around him and ThunderbirdChief and shooting it out at Artizure as a stream of ice.

Armor of Ice absorbed the damage from the blow and healed her for it. She recast Blizzard once more after putting him in ice with Encase.

Enigmaniac frowns behind the ice he's trapped in. "Alright, no more mister nice mage." A series of glowing rune circles appear around the frozen Enigmaniac, moving out to encompass the area surrounding all five of the players. It looks almost like a target.

I get poofed out and log back in immediately near the fight. "Let's try this one more time." I see the blizzard is only affecting a certain spot and smile. "Excellent."

Artizure dropped back and jumped over the runes for good measure. "This is fun!" A second Blizzard came billowing in along with another Arctic Aegis, Frost and Encase.

"I know, right?" I activate petal storm outside the blizzard and shoot it at you. "Sorry about the whole rip-off thing, by the way."

Enigma frowns, glancing at the timer on his hud that is counting down from 30. "Someone get her back into the circle... please... this is going to be embarrassing."

"It's cool, all in good fun of course." She replied she said as the Petal storm veered off course due to Arctic Aegis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back